Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
God Man

Ryan Bundy's Opening Statement Is Something Every Red-Blooded American Should Hear

AztlanRising    499

[snip]

Back to the charges - they claimed I went to Richfield and that the sheriff had to be called because we were causing such a ruckus—evidence will show otherwise—we boycott to influence to change ways - we protest to cause a change - these are first amendment rights - we do not get rights from the Bill of Rights - we have rights to begin with - it should be called the Prohibition of Government - we have freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, we can petition for a redress of grievances—rights we don’t want the government to mess with.

A redress is to find an answer, find a solution - one way to protest. The BLM put up first amendment zones - not much bigger than this courtroom - we called them pig pens - by creating that area, they were denying our right everywhere else - that’s what they used to arrest my brother - he was outside the pig pens. The first amendment has been protected over and over again in our history. There’s lots of media in the gallery today, they wouldn’t be happy to have their right to free speech taken. First amendment was put in the Supreme Law of the land, the Constitution - they shall make no law restricting these things… as you saw in the video yesterday, my brother was not impeding, not blocking, he was on a state road, on its right-of-way, simply to take pictures with his ipad of them stealing our cattle - they attacked him, threw him to the ground, rubbed his face in the ground. (emotional) The American public saw this and came not to impede or do harm. They came because they felt the spirit of the Lord, spirit of freedom and felt “we the people are not going to put up with that behavior”. It was not pointed out there were snipers on the hill, I witnessed that through binoculars and the evidence will show this.

We are not anti-government! Government has its proper place and duties to perform. I want government to do its job. Nothing more. Nothing less. When government does more or less than its job, it becomes the criminal. When government damages our rights, it becomes the criminal. When someone harms or damages another’s life, liberty or property that is the definition of a criminal. Extortion, violence, pointing guns - everything we are charged with, they were doing and thousands of people came running - the world knew about this - China, Ireland (they sent us a flag), New Zealand and other countries - why? Because America stood for freedom and has for years and the world is interested in seeing how America (emotional) will deal with freedom. The world wants to know. The American people said, “yes, we will stand for freedom. Government, you’ve gone too far and we will put a stop to it.”

The courts have a place. It is said that We the People are the fourth branch of government. I say we are the first. The legislature to make laws, the executive to execute laws and the judicial to judge. All three branches are to protect your rights, our rights, freedom, liberty. Government does not have the authority in and of itself - man creates government to fulfill and protect rights. We the people give government the authority through the Constitution. The tenth amendment insures state’s rights.

[snip]

WORD!

• Like 1

Curenado    966

They rustled cattle, burned cattle alive, set the area on fire intentionally and did it effectively as an organized gang of mercernaries for private financial gain. 

In mexico, they execute the locals when they want to sell a piece. The very same thing was done here, not by a unified govt and country, but by individuals in our govt in conspiracy to make millions.

This is not the only case either and its getting worse. If you have some uranium or a cave/mine they will want it. Next it will be people living at the easiest access to aquifers, because they hate freedom......

• Like 1