This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Man who survived Las Vegas shooting killed in hit-and-run, wife says

DarkKnightNomeD    2,096

At they rate these guys are dying - may be good idea to have a main 'las vegas shooting survivors killed' thread.

What do you think mods?

Man who survived Las Vegas shooting killed in hit-and-run, wife says

(CNN)A man who survived the Las Vegas massacre in October died several weeks later in a hit-and-run in southern Nevada.

Roy McClellan, 52, was killed Nov. 17 when he was hit by a car in Pahrump, about 60 miles west of Las Vegas.

He was walking on the roadway when he got hit by a Chevrolet Camaro that fled the scene, according to the Nevada Highway Patrol.

"I don't understand why he wasn't taken at the shooting, but a month later he was taken this way," McClellan's widow, Denise, told CNN affilliate KSNV. "I hope my husband found peace and he's safe now."

McClellan is not the only survivor of the Las Vegas massacre who has died in the past weeks.

Dennis Carver, 52, and his wife, Lorraine, 53, died in a car crash on October less than a mile from their home in Riverside, California.