Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Who is still fooled by Democrat gun control attempts?

Recommended Posts

 Automan63    2,188
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They may not be in power anymore, but they are working hard to set it up so that your gun rights will be either non-existent or severely curtailed. I think they keep on doing this chipping at the stone at this point because they anticipate another Marxist in office who will finish off the 2nd Amendment once and for all.  If another Dem gets into the White House we are SCREWED! 

Jumping on top of every crisis within minutes of it happening is a good sign that they are NOT concerned with saving any lives. 

This is a deeply dangerous and nefarious road they are trying to take us down. 

This is not a war of Republicans vs. Democrats. It's a war of conservative people vs. Marxists ideology.  The REASON there is division is because that group will NOT leave the rest of us alone to live our lives in peace and they want Communism in America. 

 

They’re kind of like a stubborn raccoon that simply will not stop trying to get in your house.

Sometimes...... there’s only one way to halt that process.

I think the last vermin that wouldn’t leave the rest of us alone to live our lives in peace was King George III.........

We all know how that worked out

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    343
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They may not be in power anymore, but they are working hard to set it up so that your gun rights will be either non-existent or severely curtailed. I think they keep on doing this chipping at the stone at this point because they anticipate another Marxist in office who will finish off the 2nd Amendment once and for all.  If another Dem gets into the White House we are SCREWED! 

Jumping on top of every crisis within minutes of it happening is a good sign that they are NOT concerned with saving any lives. 

This is a deeply dangerous and nefarious road they are trying to take us down. 

This is not a war of Republicans vs. Democrats. It's a war of conservative people vs. Marxists ideology.  The REASON there is division is because that group will NOT leave the rest of us alone to live our lives in peace and they want Communism in America. 

 

Democrats and Republicans both want the same thing -Control , managing what the unwashed masses think and do all the while plucking the goose (you and me) in a way that results in the least amount of hissing. The Dems have just been tasked with pushing for the gun control. IMHO...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,993
Just now, Hazmat said:

Democrats and Republicans both want the same thing -Control , managing what the unwashed masses think and do all the while plucking the goose (you and me) in a way that results in the least amount of hissing. The Dems have just been tasked with pushing for the gun control. IMHO...

Yes, what Dems can't do is what R's CAN do. And vice versa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,188
1 minute ago, Hazmat said:

Democrats and Republicans both want the same thing -Control , managing what the unwashed masses think and do all the while plucking the goose (you and me) in a way that results in the least amount of hissing. The Dems have just been tasked with pushing for the gun control. IMHO...

^^^^THIS^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    343
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, what Dems can't do is what R's CAN do. And vice versa. 

Problem - reaction - solution. Hegel anyone? not the oldest trick in the book but it works....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,993
2 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

Problem - reaction - solution. Hegel anyone? not the oldest trick in the book but it works....

Even though both sides are taking us for a ride, we know what to expect from the Ds and that is always more gun control. If the Rs try what they are doing, there will be backlash from the conservatives that voted for them. That's the only thing stopping them, too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Curenado    966

To thier communist front, our "king" ie, unified power.

We will be a sort of "iron handed dictatorship" in a way, as a means to stand against and defeat them. When we don't need it for war anymore, everyone will go back to leaving each other alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Hazmat    343
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Even though both sides are taking us for a ride, we know what to expect from the Ds and that is always more gun control. If the Rs try what they are doing, there will be backlash from the conservatives that voted for them. That's the only thing stopping them, too. 

Agreed, the bast**ds were afraid of *not* being re-elected but now it`s about protecting the dirty little secrets they have...and they are peddling as fast as they can...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
8 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

Agreed, the bast**ds were afraid of *not* being re-elected but now it`s about protecting the dirty little secrets they have...and they are peddling as fast as they can...  

I have said it before and I will say it again.....

If YOU were as guilty as They are with multiple crimes against humanity, would you want US to have guns??????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JayDee    1,292
19 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

Democrats and Republicans both want the same thing -Control , managing what the unwashed masses think and do all the while plucking the goose (you and me) in a way that results in the least amount of hissing. The Dems have just been tasked with pushing for the gun control. IMHO...

Yes, the un-elite banking f**ks handed out the Constitution to its little puppets in sections, all for specific groups to shred and burn. But in my eyes, they already did that in 1913, and that's when the Constitutional Republic came to an end. We're the USA in name only. United Plantations of Bankland didn't ring well. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,350

I didn't read the story but saw a blurb somewhere today saying even muzzleloaders are an endangered species.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×