Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Scientists predict rise of "digisexuals" as sexbots become more popular

Ukshep    20,234

Academics are arguing that many people will soon be identifying as “digisexuals” and taking their sexual identity from having sex with robots.

While sex robots are currently quite primitive, a new report published in the Journal of Sexual and Relationship Therapy argues that before long they will be able to look, speak and act like real people - and will be specifically designed to fulfill a person’s desires.

The report’s authors, Neil McArthur and Markie L. C. Twist, from the University of Manitoba, Canada, argue that we need to be ready to deal with the phenomenon when it comes to fruition.

https://www.rt.com/news/411024-sexbots-digisexuals-inevitable-robots/

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Not sure how this would work anyway.... Creepy people. I am not putting my thi.... I better not continue! lol! It's just wrong in general ok... Creepy creepy robot love! Robocucks!

• Sad 1

Cinnamon    23,168

No hope for this world anymore. It just keeps sliding further and further into stupidity and all things unnatural. 

"Digisexuals" Rolls my fn eyes. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,234
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No hope for this world anymore. It just keeps sliding further and further into stupidity and all things unnatural. 

I wish we could start turning some of the aspects off. If only it was that easy!

Cinnamon    23,168
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I wish we could start turning some of the aspects off. If only it was that easy!

The only good thing about this is that most people I know are too broke to afford a sex robot. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ukshep    20,234
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The only good thing about this is that most people I know are too broke to afford a sex robot. lol

That is good news actually :D silver linings!

• Haha 1

God Man    677
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

This is sort of where I am at this point.  No hope for the world or people anymore.  People are too easy to manipulate and the owners have all the tools they need now to control them.  Hell I bet more than 50% of Christmas dollars will be spent on some electronic device that spies on people and using the information against those same people. 

I have given up and am planning to spend my life with the trees, birds, rabbits, deer and of course my dogs.  Plant a garden in the spring and chop and store wood for the winters.  I will enjoy this kind of lifestyle and let the world do its thing as long as it is still possible. 

• Like 2

Sagd    263

Buddy of mine has app on his phone he can adjust the setting on his girlfriend' vibrator while he' at work :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

God Man    677
11 minutes ago, Sagd said:

Buddy of mine has app on his phone he can adjust the setting on his girlfriend' vibrator while he' at work :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

:wtfdidIjustread: