Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Franken will not resign, but 'embarrassed and ashamed' over misconduct allegations

Cinnamon    23,104

Sen. Al Franken broke his silence Sunday on sexual misconduct allegations, reportedly saying he’s “embarrassed and ashamed” but will not resign from the Senate.

“I've let a lot of people down and I'm hoping I can make it up to them and gradually regain their trust," Franken, a two-term Democratic Minnesota senator, told the Star Tribune of Minnesota.

Franken spoke to Minnesota news media eight days after the first allegations surfaced. He reportedly plans to also do interviews with Minnesota radio stations Sunday.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/26/franken-will-not-resign-but-embarrassed-and-ashamed-over-misconduct-allegations.html

Why does he get to choose? 

londonorchar    444
35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sen. Al Franken broke his silence Sunday on sexual misconduct allegations, reportedly saying he’s “embarrassed and ashamed” but will not resign from the Senate.

“I've let a lot of people down and I'm hoping I can make it up to them and gradually regain their trust," Franken, a two-term Democratic Minnesota senator, told the Star Tribune of Minnesota.

Franken spoke to Minnesota news media eight days after the first allegations surfaced. He reportedly plans to also do interviews with Minnesota radio stations Sunday.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/26/franken-will-not-resign-but-embarrassed-and-ashamed-over-misconduct-allegations.html

He is another power addict!  He whores himself out to the highest bidder in the slum hallways of Congress!

Ukshep    20,200
41 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Special privileges?

Cinnamon    23,104

It takes a special kind of ahole to keep putting their face into the public after this kind of scandal. 

periclymenoides    1,384

I heard that after a while they were going to mount an attack on Trump for similar misconduct so it is sort of good that Franken is setting a precedent of reboundability.   It won't be so good if serious offenders like himself and Conyers consistently get off the hook with an 'I'm sorry'.   But it doesn't matter too much because a lot of them are guilty of much worse crimes and will face the music eventually anyway.

Cinnamon    23,104
Just now, periclymenoides said:

I heard that after a while they were going to mount an attack on Trump for similar misconduct so it is sort of good that Franken is setting a precedent of reboundability.   It won't be so good if serious offenders like himself and Conyers consistently get off the hook with an 'I'm sorry'.   But it doesn't matter too much because a lot of them are guilty of much worse crimes and will face the music eventually anyway.

They mounted the attack during the election campaign on Trump. He skated right through it. :) 

periclymenoides    1,384
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They mounted the attack during the election campaign on Trump. He skated right through it. :) 

Hopefully is all they've got, but allegations are getting massive traction here lately....

Cinnamon    23,104
1 minute ago, periclymenoides said:

Hopefully is all they've got, but allegations are getting massive traction here lately....

I know. There's still that Epstein thing and Acosta hanging around out there. 

Automan63    2,210

How is it even possible that this ass clown at all “embarrassed and ashamed”?

He is capable of neither, he has no shame. That’s been displayed time and time again with his bellicose bullshit spewed forth from his upper sphincter.

To boot, the guy looks like a bucket of smashed assholes, with all the best ones picked out, on his best day.....

What self respecting woman would give this dope a second glance, even if he were on fire?

He couldn’t get laid in a woman’s prison with a fist full of pardons in each hand.

Cinnamon    23,104
2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

What self respecting woman would give this dope a second glance, even if he were on fire?

They wouldn't that's why he had to take that pic when she was asleep. 

Automan63    2,210
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They wouldn't that's why he had to take that pic when she was asleep. 

He’s always sucked.

Never could stomach him, ever.

• Like 1