Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

I saw this posted online...

Ukshep    20,194

In a very worldly, material perspective, of course.

Realize he is one of many souls who came to point out the cosmic truth hidden in all beliefs and ways of life.

Realize this goes against everything they have been taught and have decided. Realize, with all factors like money or control or power stripped away, they are scared shitless of the public taking the truth the wrong way.

Realize they have done terrible things to keep the truth from coming to light... and in doing so, acting against him. Realize he returned threefold, each time, and now they are scared shitless to intervene.

Realize they must still play their game of chess while they wait for the promised to explain (in whatever way that comes)... and realize their many pawns have no idea what is going on, and so are still in a mindset of war and deceit and disinformation.

Realize he's not fulfilling a prophecy... the prophecy was made for what he will do. Realize he is not destroying the elites nor setting them up for their next mass-control... the elites were sent here to get things ready for what he will do.

So many threads about this subject, hinting and beating around the bush... allowing others to say "I don't understand this half truth, let us make a game of naysaying and scoffing to influence the perception of newcomers."

They do not want to speak truths because they know most people cannot handle the scope of the truths and the lies that have been put upon a pedestal... but he thinks otherwise.

He knows the people who matter are already of the same mind... and ultimately, truth is a test to discern who can see and who chooses not to.

Thought it made a lot of sense....

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,194

and this too. Deep!

We live in a world that will come to be turned on its side.

But do not let someone tell you that... look in your mind, in what you appreciate and know.

People of all beliefs who vote for a political renegade because they are disillusioned by an entire system?

Communities of people, young and old, living in small houses and growing their own foods free from chemicals, disease, and the corruption of convenience?

The outcast, young and old, that refuses to work for a system no matter who much they must toil otherwise, no matter how many point and ridicule?

The promised he leads are not the promised most who follow a single religion expect... but then again, none expected Jesus of Nazareth. None expected Buddha Sadhartha.

Yet look at our world as of late. It seems to me a lot of people are expecting SOMETHING big... they just do not know what, exactly.

Some know.

Then they find a website... and a thread about nonsense and gibberish...

And they can read that nonsense and gibberish like it were a book, exactly as the author intended, and their interpretations match those of many others.

Yes, some know what is coming. They've been discussing it for some time, now, for all to see.

Ukshep    20,194
2 minutes ago, AgedLace said:

Can you say where these come from?

Thanks

"Realize What He's Really Doing" <-- search engine

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,194

They awaken... Hmm

SERIOUSLY.

As much as I don't want to do this, I must bring this important and not so glaringly obvious fact into light.

Q Anon, and those engaged, those who are following "crumbs" and "maps" are "solving" to believe they are saving the world, or saving something.

Who is Q Anon? They/it/he/she are/is positioning the placement of "crumbs" and putting down THEIR "map". To where?

With some of their "Solutions" ("43 connections" so far) people are feeding into the psyops of turning the one person who has, and who is, trying to KEEP the one thing that separates "being human" from being a machine.

Empathy.

Who is this person?

This person is who Q Anon is fighting AGAINST.

Think about it. Who has empathy and who has full knowledge the dangers of Artificial Intelligence? Who has experienced, first hand, the maniacal stone cold cruelty of a sociopath/psychopath?

Who has EMPATHY yet is painted the villain?

Q Anon, and those who are digging into Q Anon (I'm not speaking of ONLY here, by the way) have in a "group think" concluded this person IS the enemy (and is working with and for the enemy).

As you try to guess of whom I speak, I will be putting up information below this post to bring to light why Q Anon is using psychology to socially engineer the "white hatters" into seeing only what Q Anon sees.

Until then, does anyone have a clue?

"EMPATHS! URGENT: The most important HOPE for HUMANITY (in human form) is being painted as a FOE!"

Ukshep    20,194
1 minute ago, Dean Winchester said:

fascinating captain.  :spock:

although I haven't visited that site in quite some time, I checked out this one.  

Wheat from the chaff!

• Like 1

Siddrix    1,039

The greatest LARP ever Told?

I've noticed something over the years. Bad guys tend to drive white trucks.  And wannabes tend to drive black trucks with lift kits... Lol... :lol-guy-smiley-emoticon: