Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

Anyone see a problem with this?

Cinnamon    22,782

This is already being used in Japan at ATMs.  This is a national ID law in Jamaica now. Vein patterns and blood type required.  

There is a 60 million dollar loan from the U.S. involved here. Hmm... "All the clauses don't come into effect at the same time"... incrementalism. Mandatory and time line is 12 months. If one refuses or fails, they shall be liable for conviction, fine not exceeding 100K dollars. (without a reasonable excuse). 

Wow, just wow. This is really messed up and people better be paying attention to this because it's going to be everywhere and it won't take that long. 

This bill has been passed. 

It's being called the mark of the beast by some. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cinnamon    22,782
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Trial run. Right in time... f**k...

Even though there were 168 amendments to the original bill, they still got what they wanted! 

Zing    895
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is already being used in Japan at ATMs.  This is a national ID law in Jamaica now. Vein patterns and blood type required.  

There is a 60 million dollar loan from the U.S. involved here. Hmm... "All the clauses don't come into effect at the same time"... incrementalism. Mandatory and time line is 12 months. If one refuses or fails, they shall be liable for conviction, fine not exceeding 100K dollars. (without a reasonable excuse). 

Wow, just wow. This is really messed up and people better be paying attention to this because it's going to be everywhere and it won't take that long. 

This bill has been passed. 

It's being called the mark of the beast by some. 

Blood type required--for a reason.

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,873

Checking against what I know... 22 search to find their calling cards!

hahahahahahah

1) "national identification system nids" (as it's being called in all articles) in English Gematria Equals: 2226

2) Announcement was made on the 22nd through the official website for this....

Parliament Approves Senate Amendments to NIDS Bill - Posted on November 22, 2017 by OPM Communications

http://opm.gov.jm/news/parliament-approves-senate-amendments-to-nids-bill/

good enough for me!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

thoth    228

Oh ya 

its like their looking for a certain group 

same in va system 

they want vets dna on file 

it is packaged as a volunteer thing and part of a study 

SDRAmerica    26
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Here's a kook aid pusher:

The mark of the beast is a religious law, as the seal of God is a religious law. Therefore, it is not a chip. It is the observance of Sunday as the Christian Sabbath, instead of obeying a thus saith the Lord, which says to keep the 7th day holy.

Deuteronomy 6:6  And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deuteronomy 6:8  And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Exodus 20:8-11  Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.  9  Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:  10  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:  11  For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exodus 31:17  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Sign/Seal/Mark are used interchangeably.

Edited by SDRAmerica
  • Like 1

phxsparks    840
19 minutes ago, Zing said:

Blood type required--for a reason.

Ha, I don't use ATM machines for just this reason.

I go into the bank, see a teller and get my cash.

TheOldMan    2,382
17 minutes ago, thoth said:

Oh ya 

its like their looking for a certain group 

same in va system 

they want vets dna on file 

it is packaged as a volunteer thing and part of a study 

And Mormons run that ancestry site 

they have the largest data base in the world? 

Why?