Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
SDRAmerica

Lutheran Church Bans God's Gender

Its more than destruction of family its about dilution of gender itself fewer and fewer alpha males as they quote call it toxic male syndrome now...they want gender neutrality

SDRAmerica    26
3 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Its more than destruction of family its about dilution of gender itself fewer and fewer alpha males as they quote call it toxic male syndrome now...they want gender neutrality

It is also about destroying the image of God. Infinite Strength, yet, Infinite love, and mercy which endureth for ever, infinite.

Edited by SDRAmerica

Softer hands less check bone no clavicals or shoulder definition styled facial hair no pubic hair again the beta male guess that makes me a cromagnum cause I'm scruffy stink from sweat and testosterone callouses on my fingers scars on my body near 2.5 feet wide shoulder span and 6'4" 3\4" tall 200 + lbs and 38" arm reach almost 40"

Edited by Mjolnirswrath23

SDRAmerica    26
20 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Softer hands less check bone no clavicals or shoulder definition styled facial hair no pubic hair again the beta male guess that makes me a cromagnum cause I'm scruffy stink from sweat and testosterone callouses on my fingers scars on my body near 2.5 feet wide shoulder span and 6'4" 3\4" tall 200 + lbs and 38" arm reach almost 40"

While the human race is degenerating, focus mainly on the godly characters (or lack thereof) of the people you meet. Such souls, who will obey that which is written, will feel the curse of sin less heavily than those who disobey God, disregard the laws of health, and disregard the law of God.

4 minutes ago, SDRAmerica said:

While the human race is degenerating, focus mainly on the godly characters (or lack thereof) of the people you meet. Such souls, who will obey that which is written, will feel the curse of sin less heavily than those who disobey God, disregard the laws of health, and disregard the law of God.

I look like and feel alien to most those around me in everyday life my scapula are larger than others my arms longer my muscles more defined my physical strength I've only matched equally with one person and he was near 7 feet tall 340 pound cowboy we called little john, only he has ever matched my strength in arm wrestling i still sowed him up lifting a 500 pound cast iron  stove into a pickup truck by myself like bucking a hay bail my record is 1000 pounds you try telling people strength is of mind and show them and all they can do is doubt and disbelief it doesn't matter your size nor weight of object..still people do not believe or believe in themselves. As far as Intelligence goes I m a stranger in a strange land more and more these days speaking foreign concepts and different language from others it seems.

• Like 1

Oregonian    371
1 hour ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Then those who are considered alpha males will be desired by more and more women as the rest dwindle into snowflakeville....future is looking really good

Xoxo

Haha yeah I get flirted with all the time I'm 36 I cannot believe how much if the male population is such pussies now I also have to remind the girls I'm married with child I can look just not touch.

SDRAmerica    26
3 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Haha yeah I get flirted with all the time I'm 36 I cannot believe how much if the male population is such pussies now I also have to remind the girls I'm married with child I can look just not touch.

If you're a Christian, no you cannot look.

Matthew 5:28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Eh I'm not Christian nothing wrong with being a man our actions are what matter in life no one is going to tell me to suppress my male nature shit my wife points out an attractive woman at times its healthy in a loving and trusting relationship. We are going 7 years soon faithfully my father did the same thing he never once cheated and it was 29 years before agent orange took his brain.