Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

>>> Q Clearance Patriot: The Storm and The Awakening <<<<< IMPORTANT !

Scout    127

Short and interesting read.....IMO

http://archive.is/zw6Sz

Let me start off by saying that the Q Anon / Q Clearance Patriot posts are so vast in scope, to summarize ‘everything’ is nearly impossible. The posts paint a huge picture around the basis that ‘everything is connected and everything has meaning’.

I’m going to give you my feeble attempt at the cliff notes version of just a few of the first posts and expand on it a little.

Q Anon: Down the Rabbit Hole

The Special Counsel is not corrupt. Let me say that again, the special counsel, headed by Mueller, is not running a corrupt investigation. He’s doing the job properly under the guise of investigating the Trump team. This has lowered the guard of the true targets because nobody anticipated it, including the media. There are an unprecedented number of sealed indictments across the nation right now that have not been executed, over 1100 sealed indictments at last glance.

Many high level officials will soon be arrested..........

snip-

• Like 1

apache54    4,947
20 minutes ago, Scout said:

Many high level officials will soon be arrested..

and we HOPE your correct, i wpn't hold my breathe, but IF they start to arrest and CONVICT then i will believe!! until then all i see is a smoke screen to hide the high officials from the scene!

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,673

In pretending Iran is the enemy and SA and Israel are good guys this guy blows his credibility.

Iran (and Russia and China) are the tells for: is this a feint or not?

Whatever else happens, whomever else is arrested and remember, Trump for a long time has been going after the Dems and the media and destroying those is not draining the swamp. It's a start but it's not even the end of the beginning. And that's what Q is sounding like.

Curenado    966

"Many high level officials will soon be arrested.........."

On monday by any chance? Hannity has made his self a joke with "roundup monday!"s that never happen.

The other issue I wonder about is hearing that about 600 indictments were against stupid ms-13 gang punks.....so I wonder who & what? Real swamp creatures? Why are they still sealed? Why am I supposed to believe mueller isn't swampy when the current focus is on flynn? What swampers can he tell on?

I guess we will see

periclymenoides    1,384
3 hours ago, Scout said:

Short and interesting read.....IMO

http://archive.is/zw6Sz

Let me start off by saying that the Q Anon / Q Clearance Patriot posts are so vast in scope, to summarize ‘everything’ is nearly impossible. The posts paint a huge picture around the basis that ‘everything is connected and everything has meaning’.

I’m going to give you my feeble attempt at the cliff notes version of just a few of the first posts and expand on it a little.

Q Anon: Down the Rabbit Hole

The Special Counsel is not corrupt. Let me say that again, the special counsel, headed by Mueller, is not running a corrupt investigation. He’s doing the job properly under the guise of investigating the Trump team. This has lowered the guard of the true targets because nobody anticipated it, including the media. There are an unprecedented number of sealed indictments across the nation right now that have not been executed, over 1100 sealed indictments at last glance.

Many high level officials will soon be arrested..........

snip-

I was disappointed by this summary.

Not that's is so awful, just not good enough and there were multiple points I took issue with.

The lack of inclusion of Israel in the mid east narrative formed around the Q narrative , not his posts so much, but the coalescing of the narrative around the posts is blatantly obvious.   The seeded notion that SA is responsible for Las Vegas ... and Hillary's and and other government officials crimes blamed on the old SA regime... Little (big) things are fishy, but Q is still solid if you just read Q.

This whole notion that the 'triangle' has Rothschild's, Saudis, and Soros as it's three sides...almost laughable.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to put a darling little stuffed white rabbit in the back glass of the family sedan.

Automan63    2,218

I’ll believe something is real when the US takes action like Iceland and starts the high profile round ups and frog marches off to prison.

Until that happens, in a very public way, “Q” is just the letter after P for me, it don’t mean shit. So far all that’s gone on is a waste of reading time.