Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

They Got You Transhumanized

Ukshep    20,129

A Look at Movies and Media getting you ready for Transhumanism. Everything from a Transhuman hero to how great it will be to live forever in a physical vessel.

• Like 2

Base12    29

Revelation 9:11
"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit,

whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon"

Mythic-17.thumb.jpg.eb7db304ac8f5798b8fede9ba198f283.jpg

mhp-0813.thumb.jpg.227c72755935adf286942819a9ef55a9.jpg

it's been everywhere all along.  machines: become conscious, humanity becomes threat, war, fighting, they flee, come back, and eventually we are forced to merge and the war is over.  battlestar galactica with the cylons, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cylon_(Battlestar_Galactica), star trek next gen with the borg,  the matrix, etc.  but I suppose, if reality is a holographic illusion to begin with then...   hmm.  something to ponder - the narrative continues ...   I'm not going jump to any assumptions on this one.  

Edited by Dean Winchester

John Galt    973
9 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

it's been everywhere all along.  machines: become conscious, humanity becomes threat, war, fighting, they flee, come back, and eventually we are forced to merge and the war is over.  battlestar galactica with the cylons, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cylon_(Battlestar_Galactica), star trek next gen with the borg,  the matrix, etc.  but I suppose, if reality is a holographic illusion to begin with then...   hmm.  something to ponder

Reality is stranger than fiction.

At the end of the day I still feel blessed to bear witness to it all.

We know what's coming.

• Like 2

I'm not so certain anymore that all of the "conditioning"  we've experienced for so long is going to have it's intended effect on us afterall...  there's always that pesky 'free-will' thing to look out for ;) 

• Like 1

Oh yeah dean no conditioning? go google image these terms. ...and tell me about no  conditioning " vintruvian man, thinking man, Mona Lisa , Sistine chapel , moses horns of light  "

Edited by Mjolnirswrath23

2 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Tell me what do you see if at all wrong with them?

not sure where you got 'no conditioning' from - not what I meant.  but I do see what you are pointing to there.  

John Galt    973
5 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Tell me what do you see if at all wrong with them?

Reality is stranger than fiction :) 

Not that I necessarily need to tell you that :gsbrnint:

• Like 1