Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Bitcoin passes $9000. [Merged]

Ukshep    19,873

https://coinmarketcap.com/

^^ see here....

:scary: I'm still not getting into it. Nor the others even if I could make money. I really dislike digital currency. I know many won't believe me but it's a gut feeling that it will lead to an inevitable situation that screws us. Temporary wealth from trading is not enough to sway my conscience!

• Like 2

Ukshep    19,873

Would it be wrong to laugh at certain self-proclaimed wise guys who have all their money in this??? Not speaking of anyone at cop. Just I feel really amused right now!

Automan63    2,155

I’ll stick with my 1/10, 1/4, 1/2, and full measure roundy things thanks.

they can have their digital bullshit.

try trading digits for a 120 conibear or a nice skinning knife when you need them.... :cofeefag:

Ukshep    19,873
3 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

I’ll stick with my 1/10, 1/4, 1/2, and full measure roundy things thanks.

they can have their digital bullshit.

try trading digits for a 120 conibear or a nice skinning knife when you need them.... :cofeefag:

I still can't believe people are trading in gold and silver for bitcoin! :gsbrnint:

Sagd    251

I've got dash doge and bitcoin I'm up about 600 bucks on 100 investment .The thing with crypto trading is nobody knows what's going on its like slot machines put your money in pull the handle Its really just a play toy for me .

Edited by Sagd

Automan63    2,155
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I still can't believe people are trading in gold and silver for bitcoin! :gsbrnint:

But isn’t the gaff? Sucker the imbeciles to give up the actual for the mythical....:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,873
1 minute ago, Automan63 said:

But isn’t the gaff? Sucker the imbeciles to give up the actual for the mythical....:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Then a good old switcheroo.....

Automan63    2,155
2 minutes ago, Sagd said:

I'e got dash doge and bitcoin I'm up about 600 bucks on 100 investment .The thing with crypto trading is nobody knows what's going on its like slot machines put your money in pull the handle Its really just a play toy for me .

I truly wish you all the luck and good fortune. No judgement or sarcasm intended or implied. 

Myself, I’ll stick with what I know, hard assets.

Sagd    251

Funny you say that ive traded  my coin for silver and gold stocks lol

• Like 1

Automan63    2,155
Just now, Ukshep said:

Then a good old switcheroo.....

Or the good ole f*ckaroo

”it has been determined that crypto-currencies, in all forms, are a threat to national security and are being used for nefarious purposes. Therefor, from this moment forward, all such crypto-currencies shall become the property of their respective jurisdictional governments. Any person or entity found in possession or involved with the transfer or movement shall be subject to immediate arrest as a terrorist facilitator at the very least, and an active terrorist possibly.”

wait it for it, it’s coming. 

Sagd    251
2 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

I truly wish you all the luck and good fortune. No judgement or sarcasm intended or implied. 

Myself, I’ll stick with what I know, hard assets.

Like said its 100 bucks i spend that on pizza in a month i use trading platform coinsquare its just a different game of slots is all for amusement purposes if it makes money great if not who cares .Looking at it its a complete crapshoot

Automan63    2,155
Just now, Sagd said:

Like said its 100 bucks i spend that on pizza in a month i use trading platform coinsquare its just a different game of slots is all for amusement purposes if it makes money great if not who cares .Looking at it its a complete crapshoot

Perfect way to look at it. $100 gamble for shits and giggles.

me? I’d take my 600 and buy gold 1/10th oz eagles.

then, insert back into Bit another $100 and grow it again. That way, a means to a sure end, physical, hand held, gold.

but that’s just my ultra cynical, ultra skeptical, “I don’t believe anyone with my money” self. Did it once. Cost me a hundred fifty grand.

never again