Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

South Korea Blasts News Of Soldier’s Survival Into North Korea

Ukshep    19,868

News of a North Korean soldier’s survival after he suffered multiple gunshot wounds during his defection at the DMZ is being blasted into North Korea by way of high-decibel loudspeakers, according to South Korean media.

24-year-old Oh Chungsung made a desperate escape into South Korea last week, first in a jeep and then on foot, his comrades right on his heels. Although he was shot five or six times, he made it into the South before collapsing in a pile of leaves. He was rescued by U.S. and South Korean troops, airlifted to Ajou University Hospital, and treated by renowned medical personnel. After multiple surgeries, complicated by parasites, diseases, and infection, the young man is awake and recovering.

The broadcasts at the DMZ describe the latest defection, as well as the defector’s poor initial medical condition, in great detail. The broadcasts are part of a South Korean psyops campaign that absolutely infuriates the North Koreans, who fear the broadcasts will lead troops to defect.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/26/south-korea-blasts-news-of-soldiers-survival-into-north-korea/

:sigh:... South Korea trying to trigger a strike on them?? They keep going they might get what they want....

• Like 1

jdubjacks    29

"Do you want an asymmetrical response?  Because this is how you prompt an asymmetrical response."  

This is playing with a road flare near a pile of gas soaked rags.  Why do we do this to ourselves as a species?

We aren't playing capture the flag, this is the beginning of global conflict, wankers.  This makes me beyond angry that a country that says "No war on the Korean peninsula without SK approval" but they have no problem starting it and dragging us into it.

Edited by jdubjacks
  • Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
1 minute ago, jdubjacks said:

"Do you want an asymmetrical response?  Because this is how you prompt an asymmetrical response."  

This is playing with a road flare near a pile of gas soaked rags.  Why do we do this to ourselves as a species?

And they have the war-games in just under a month I think! The goal is clear here. Rile up Kim! Trigger a response. Or more tests.... Over Christmas time.... Hmm! Bad timing...?

Hazmat    309
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

And they have the war-games in just under a month I think! The goal is clear here. Rile up Kim! Trigger a response. Or more tests.... Over Christmas time.... Hmm! Bad timing...?

Kim`s not going to respond, the only thing we might see is a False Flag event by the deep state...  

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
44 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

Kim`s not going to respond, the only thing we might see is a False Flag event by the deep state...  

Yeah I wont be buying anything that they say happens and even if he did act. If I was him I'd do the same. US is warmongering. And using kims ways of running NK as an excuse for more regime change. Same as the previous times. Babylon is done on my watch!

Hazmat    309
27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah I wont be buying anything that they say happens and even if he did act. If I was him I'd do the same. US is warmongering. And using kims ways of running NK as an excuse for more regime change. Same as the previous times. Babylon is done on my watch!

The business of war is going nicely isn`t it?

Ukshep    19,868
9 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

The business of war is going nicely isn`t it?

Yeah :(

Cinnamon    22,762

I wonder what else is happening that we are not hearing about. That's always the most dangerous. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what else is happening that we are not hearing about. That's always the most dangerous. 

You have a point... Got any idea's? I'm thinking quiet till we near the war games...

abigfatzero    2,406

Dramatic video shows escape, shooting of North Korean defector

If it's real, could be a made for tee-vee movee.

Someone could have infiltrated North Korea and were making their escape or this guy could have just committed a crime and was trying to get away.

Could be other reasons......

The way "they" lie, we will probably never know the real truth of the matter.

Check out the date......

2017-11-13