Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

SHEP VIDEO | Obama in 1961 + 61 in 2022

Ukshep    20,178

A little video! I'm talking about some small oddities... Worth a listen just for the oddness of connections around Obama! Surface layer detail.

Is this why they forged his birth certificate? How old is he really? Who is he really? What will he do? Where will he be? in 2022!

Obama Born 4 August 1961 Obama will be 61 on 5th august 2022 Add 61 from birh and 61 from age he'll be in 2022 = 122. Multiple 22's tie in. Possibility of reasoning for birth certificate forgery! Coming anti-christ possibly. Watch for head wound at christmas periods as this has been depicted!

More on 22's here but it's rough... be warned... However in short 22's are markers the elite use. Due to it being the master builders number in freemasonry. tags engineered events..

• Like 3

periclymenoides    1,384

If you ever want to have telepathic conversations with the plants or aliens you're going to want to grow that hair out.   They'll tell you all about numerology if that's what you want to know.

:trek:

Glad you're feeling peaceful of mind.

Ukshep    20,178
Just now, Siddrix said:

hehe yep... I'm basically using their own com system against them at this point. So much fun to be had in the coming years!

Need to dig deeper into the arcana meanings though, I have it marked down as I'm wondering if card depictions are what determine a told narrative.. Plenty of time for that though :)

Ukshep    20,178
3 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

If you ever want to have telepathic conversations with the plants or aliens you're going to want to grow that hair out.   They'll tell you all about numerology if that's what you want to know.

:trek:

Glad you're feeling peaceful of mind.

Since the grey hair came in I'm feeling fab :D And I usually have it long, but been keeping it short as to stop.. certain things.. Too much going on without needing to deal with overloaded senses.

Ukshep    20,178
31 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

I'll also post this...

The Fool or The Jester is one of the 78 cards in a Tarot deck; one of the 22 trump cards that make up the Major Arcana. The Fool is unnumbered; sometimes represented as 0 (the first) or XXII (the last) Major Arcana in decks. It is used in divination as well as in game playing. (alpha and omega)

In the earliest Tarot decks, the Fool is usually depicted as a beggar or a vagabond. In the Visconti-Sforza tarot deck, the Fool wears ragged clothes and stockings without shoes, and carries a stick on his back. He has what appear to be feathers in his hair. His unruly beard and feathers may relate to the tradition of the woodwose or wild man.

In the Rider-Waite Tarot deck and other esoteric decks made for cartomancy, the Fool is shown as a young man, walking unknowingly toward the brink of a precipice. In the Rider-Waite deck, he is also portrayed as having with him a small dog. The Fool holds a white rose (a symbol of freedom from baser desires) in one hand, and in the other a small bundle of possessions, representing untapped collective knowledge.[5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fool_(Tarot_card)

You should get a lot from this post! I don't know what it means. But I refuse to talk about it. Maybe if I ignore it then it shall go away! (seems I'm now talking about it... ugh ok then!)

• Like 2

Siddrix    1,039
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'll also post this...

The Fool or The Jester is one of the 78 cards in a Tarot deck; one of the 22 trump cards that make up the Major Arcana. The Fool is unnumbered; sometimes represented as 0 (the first) or XXII (the last) Major Arcana in decks. It is used in divination as well as in game playing. (alpha and omega)

In the earliest Tarot decks, the Fool is usually depicted as a beggar or a vagabond. In the Visconti-Sforza tarot deck, the Fool wears ragged clothes and stockings without shoes, and carries a stick on his back. He has what appear to be feathers in his hair. His unruly beard and feathers may relate to the tradition of the woodwose or wild man.

In the Rider-Waite Tarot deck and other esoteric decks made for cartomancy, the Fool is shown as a young man, walking unknowingly toward the brink of a precipice. In the Rider-Waite deck, he is also portrayed as having with him a small dog. The Fool holds a white rose (a symbol of freedom from baser desires) in one hand, and in the other a small bundle of possessions, representing untapped collective knowledge.[5]

You should get a lot from this post! I don't know what it means. But I refuse to talk about it. Maybe if I ignore it then it shall go away!

Does Obama play the Role of the Fool?

Ukshep    20,178
4 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Does Obama play the Role of the Fool?

The nobody. Or Anomaly does...

The above topic connects the two together I think....

This would mean that It's Either Obama or someone else with matches possibly.... 

Could even be I. I recently spoke on my freedom from base desires. I have a dog. A bird. For feathers lol... and the unruly beard!

:scary::grumph:

TheOldMan    2,541

First of all, the British accent and verbiage cracks me up and always will

secondly, I really do think they are going to try and put that dim wit back in power 

going to see if I can find a clip real quick, be right back 

• Like 2

periclymenoides    1,384
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You should get a lot from this post! I don't know what it means. But I refuse to talk about it. Maybe if I ignore it then it shall go away!

You're right, besides a a few small details I relate to the fool, jester, wild man theme quite well.  All you need is about 22 months of growth to hit your first pony tail and you will too.  I don't have a dog.

"As highest trump

In most Central European Tarock games, the Fool is simply played as the 22nd trump, making it the highest trump in such games.[11] In Königrufen and Slovenian tarock, the Fool can be captured but only if it is played in the same trick with trumps 21 and 1 in which case trump 1 wins; this is called the Emperor's trick or Fairytale trick.[12] In Hungarian tarokk games, the player that loses trump 21 to the Fool traditionally has to wear a silly hat."

:dreadlocks::rasta:

I have a silly hat.  When I make my first video about the sun measurements I've taken on my wall (year two, things are in perfect alignment with last year thus far) I'll be sure to wear it as it is well known as the magic hat and brings good luck.  

Nobodies

:scary:

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,178
4 minutes ago, GT500 said:

watch the bus pull out of the Bank 

district “22” 

haha you genius.... See what I mean though. It's everywhere!

On the side of the bus for everyone else! Joker is also... Fool :D 

• Like 1