Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ric278

What you need to know about the GLOBAL AGENDA to control the MEDIA and FLOW of INFORMATION

Ric278    324

What is the Global Agenda to control the media and flow of information around the world? This is but one step towards a new order. But not the good kind.

Many things covered here that most of us already know, but Woodward puts a nice touch on it!

Edited by Ukshep
redid video for starting timestamp - It was starting at the end!
  • Like 2

Seeker22    336

This ought to get the party started:

Report From Iron Mountain Summary:

http://www.stopthecrime.net/info/0074.html

And the Iron Mountain wiki here:  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Report_from_Iron_Mountain

THEY came out and denounced the Protocols as fiction also. SOP for these folks. If there are several grains of truth in it, look deeper at why they would waste energy trying to discredit a simple piece of "fiction". The "media" is piped into our heads and our subconsciousness constantly from a little black cube (Saturn worship) called a television, a computer, or a smart phone. They could have made the devices any other shape or color. They are predominantly, black cubes. No accident. I call this crap mind pollution. It is a slap in the face to true journalists everywhere.

• Like 1

Ric278    324
13 minutes ago, Seeker22 said:

Report From Iron Mountain

Ive never heard of this. This some really interesting stuff!

AztlanRising    502

Some key points I'm quoting or paraphrasing from the headlining video:

The UK & US drafted and issued a new policy: The Atlantic Charter™ -- WWII was a protocol to initiate change in world policies AGGRESIVELY.

A lot of folks are waiting for the New World Order to take over. They don't realize they've been living in it since WWII.

We live in a SMART™ World now: SMART™ Phones, SMART™ Watches, SMART™ TVs, SMART™ Meters... anything that can send and receive information wirelessly is a "SMART™ Device"

Acronym SMART™ => Spacial Monitoring And Reporting Tool™  :handrubl::cry1::grumph:

• Like 1

Seeker22    336
2 hours ago, Ric278 said:

Ive never heard of this. This some really interesting stuff!

Welcome to old fart world. There is a bunch out there on Iron Mountain.

Curiously enough, I found this last night. This is a facility the gov and big business uses to store data: one of their locations is in Kansas (where the 4chan servers are):

http://www.ironmountain.com/digital-transformation/data-centers/locations/kansas-city-data-center

• WTF 1

Seeker22    336
15 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Gods..I thought the new world disorder sucked in my timeline..this one is even worse..

You're welcome. Must know thy enemy.

• Like 1