Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

A person I used to know said to me, he set out to prove that Jesus and the bible wasn't true, but found the opposite. He's now a minister. He never shared his proof with me. I am 100% sure that our reality is BS.. controlled, etc. I've studied conspiracy and all it entails for a long time, and have all the proof that I need that it exists - 9/11, 666, crisis actors, hollyweird, wars, secret societies & intelligence agencies, symbols, pedos, fractional reserve banking. Also, flat vs. round earth truth.  Etc etc etc.  Does anyone have convincing proof about the said topic? When one studies conspiracies long enough, they simply cannot go back to being unsure. That's the kind of proof I would like please.

Ukshep    20,168
5 minutes ago, billgatesofhell said:

A person I used to know said to me, he set out to prove that Jesus and the bible wasn't true, but found the opposite. He's now a minister. He never shared his proof with me. I am 100% sure that our reality is BS.. controlled, etc. I've studied conspiracy and all it entails for a long time, and have all the proof that I need that it exists - 9/11, 666, crisis actors, hollyweird, wars, secret societies & intelligence agencies, symbols, pedos, fractional reserve banking. Also, flat vs. round earth truth.  Etc etc etc.  Does anyone have convincing proof about the said topic? When one studies conspiracies long enough, they simply cannot go back to being unsure. That's the kind of proof I would like please.

There is no proof. However... I do believe a god exists, and that Jesus was a real person. However the stories may not be 100% accurate. They always use mortal man and legacies to control the people. Jesus could be all the things they said. But I doubt he brought control to the world. They added that themselves, and wrote a story that would depict that.

I can't know for sure. What I can know for sure however is that I've seen and witnessed many odd things I would call miracles. Things that came at the perfect time or out of the blue that made me question things. It does seem that there is indeed a force that fights evil.

Beyond that. I have nothing else to add that I think would be helpful. Proof is hard to come by, Since non-interference seems to be a thing....

In short... God/Jesus are real to me, The structures built around them. Are of satan.

• Like 2

Scout    113

Ralph Ellis' book: Jesus, King of Edessa. The real historical Jesus, and his real historical kingdom.

Cinders77    387

The Case for Christ

Check out the video above based on a book by Lee Strobel, an atheist attorney who set out to prove there was no evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ. To his surprise, he discovers just the opposite and ends up becoming a Christian. 

I also suggest you look for videos on You Tube, particularly those people who were not believers and converted after learning Jesus is real.   There are tons of them out there. 

There's a lot of deception, particularly now since we're in the last days.  One of the main tenants of Christianity is FAITH in who he is ,not who he was

Consider this:  what book in all of history has been attacked consistently on all levels throughout the centuries but still survives to this day?   The only book is the Bible.  It's the anvil of the world that non-believers keep hammering at but get nowhere.  Some self-proclaiming Christian sects hammer against it, too.

The lemmings are headed over the cliff, my friend.  The watchman on the wall are trying to warn the lemmings to turn back.  Unfortunately, most of the lemmings will go over willingly.   Don't be a lemming who follows the crowd. 

Feel free to private message me if you need more information. 

:rolleyes:

Tigerlilly    124
9 minutes ago, GT500 said:

He is Lord of Lords 

King of Kings..

He is and I know that because I know Him!  That is the only evidence I know that is real and convincing...being willing to have that relationship opens hearts and minds like nothing else.

• Like 2

TheOldMan    2,538
Just now, Tigerlilly said:

He is and I know that because I know Him!  That is the only evidence I know that is real and convincing...being willing to have that relationship opens hearts and minds like nothing else.

So true 

it’s revealed super naturally

cant sell it, buy it or fake it 

you know when you know 

Definitely not real. And setting out to find a lack of evidence and not finding a lack of evidence is not evidence for the opposite so your friend made a bad life decision. If anything though Jesus was an alien trying to help human life and when it didn't really happen he went back to his spaceship. He spoke of God because we had baby mush minds at that time and was the only way we could partially understand. From that point the evil men here took all the messages and mixed them with pagan ideology and the ditched Mithras the same savior born on Dex 25th where the Catholic Church Vatican building is based the oldest relics are that of Mithras. All the old relics point to seasonal relationship and symbolism. It's all really spooky occult stuff and nothing jesus talked about really. Paul really perverted the message especially well. Guess he didn't really have a great enlightening on the road ron Damascus after all. Anyways God is probably real you all feel it in your hearts. We all have faith and hope and that's what keeps you going and Jesus weather man woman or fairy tale hated one thing legalistic lying money changers that seek to enslave humanity so whatever he was he is cool with me because he is on our side. But this Protestant new age Christian bs is completely fake and just melts normal people into destructive ignorant savages.