Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

US troops killed in plane crashes skyrockets in 2017

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    19,873

Even before the Navy cargo plane crash Wednesday, the number of U.S. troops killed in plane crashes had skyrocketed this year along with the total number of crashes overall compared to this point a year ago, a Fox News investigation has uncovered.

So far this year, there have been 22 U.S. military non-combat plane crashes flying routine operations. That’s up 38 percent from this time last year.

The number of American troops killed in these plane crashes has more than doubled.  Following the announcement by the 7th Fleet Thursday night that it has ended its search for three missing American sailors hundreds of miles off the coast of Japan, the number of U.S. service members lost to plane crashes in 2017 stands at 37. That is more than 130 percent higher than the number killed in non-combat plane crashes at this point in 2016.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/24/us-troops-killed-in-plane-crashes-skyrockets-in-2017.html

SEE the 22! Orchestrations of narrative. Something is afoot!

I couldn't make this up!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,873
Just now, GT500 said:

We’re falling on all fronts 

this Country is in serious trouble 

:big-usa-flag:

:(  I know! Mine is not much better off either. I know it all seems so f**ky but we will be ok in the end...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,382
Just now, Ukshep said:

:(  I know! Mine is not much better off either. I know it all seems so f**ky but we will be ok in the end...

I know the Kingdom is having a ruff ride too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,873
2 minutes ago, GT500 said:

I know the Kingdom is having a ruff ride too! 

I'm getting sick of seeing 22's. I can't switch it off.. :( It's making things visible that best not be seen on a daily basis if you plan to keep your sanity. Or you ask the same question over and over. What can I do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,382
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm getting sick of seeing 22's. I can't switch it off.. :( It's making things visible that best not be seen on a daily basis if you plan to keep your sanity. Or you ask the same question over and over. What can I do?

I don’t know, one day it just stopped for me 

mine was 11:11, I think to much internet is a very bad thing for all of us 

need to have other activities that just bring peace 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,873
3 minutes ago, GT500 said:

I don’t know, one day it just stopped for me 

mine was 11:11, I think to much internet is a very bad thing for all of us 

need to have other activities that just bring peace 

I wish 22 was like 11:11... While all the numbers I've seen over the years have been helpful. NONE have been as mindblowing as 22's.

I for the first time ever, Can know what is what :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheOldMan    2,382
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I wish 22 was like 11:11... While all the numbers I've seen over the years have been helpful. NONE have been as mindblowing as 22's.

I for the first time ever, Can know what is what :)

I understand and congratulations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×