Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
abigfatzero

EU Parliament requested to debate farm murders in SA, they vote NO

abigfatzero    2,453

EU Parliament requested to debate farm murders in SA

On Sunday, 4 November 2017, Dr Corné Mulder, FF Plus Chief Whip and Leader in the Western Cape, had a conversation in Franschoek with Ms Janice Atkinson, Member of the European Parliament. Ms Atkinson is the head of the United Kingdom's delegation of the ENF Group (Europe of Nations and Freedom Group) in the EU Parliament in Brussels. The discussion was about the recent murder of Conradie Joubert a farmer of Klapmuts, as well as all the other farm murders in South Africa. Yesterday, Monday, 13 November, Janice Atkinson, called in the EU Parliament in Brussels, for a debate of farm murders in South Africa as a violation of human rights. She also specifically referred to the Black Monday marches that took place recently. We are grateful to friends who are prepared to stand up for us abroad.

:grumph:

They voted against debating the subject...............no surprise there.

Guess white farmers lives don't matter to the EWW..........

• Like 1

Curenado    966

No it has clearly been a "approved & blessed atrocity" and i believe the eu/un & friends are profiting from the white genocide thing there.

I know a white guy in SA that had a small farm. I think he is ok? He gets his acres from a :afro: so I think it is some "cover" and his harvests are local, not big enough to notice.......lil ol white brit him......by his self out in the rural.....and nonwhite sa's know it. I worry but watch for him on the net. I never directly ask about it. He knows he can come here.

Dr. Evil    1,661
6 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

They voted against debating the subject...............no surprise there.

Sad isn't it that the media are so evil that the EU parliament knows they can do this and not a single paper, not a single channel, will make it a big deal, not a single outlet with raise any questions at all, about this obvious abrogation of basic parliamentary responsibility. 

That's the biggest victory for the evil ones. Not their triumph in finding the relatively small handful of lying vicious murderers prepared to betray their constituents in the shame called the parliament. No, not that. They're easy to find. Just go to any gang headquarters and people like that are lying round all over the place.

No. Their biggest triumph is to build a system whereby people who dedicate their life to journalism, idealistic, ordinary, salt of the earth people, who dream it in elementary, middle and high schools and go to college and do it, then start practicing it, sell all of that out for whatever it is these scum offer them. 

And to do it so thoroughly, so completely, that there is virtually no dissent, to the extent you might as well be in the USSR in the 50's, where a political commissar had an office beside the chief editor, that's what they've done here.

That's their triumph. Of evil.   

• Like 1