Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
abigfatzero

100% proof Google HATES white people

Lucy Barnable    5,036

:angry:

Is there anyone left who doesn't see this is genocide?
They're not even trying to hide it anymore; it's everywhere!
And what's worse is that many who do see it think it's just great.

:angry:

• Like 3

Curenado    966

If googoo hates blancos, how come thier ai identified pictures of black people as gorillas?

I think they are an equal opportunity hater....of all people that are not feminized, mush brain tek gerbils easier to herd than they were in kindergarden. Googoo is evil

• Like 1

Malevolent    2,819

How did Google become the internet’s censor and master manipulator, blocking access to millions of websites?

SOURCE

Google, Inc., isn't just the world's biggest purveyor of information; it is also the world's biggest censor.

The company maintains at least nine different blacklists that impact our lives, generally without input or authority from any outside advisory group, industry association or government agency. Google is not the only company suppressing content on the internet. Reddit has frequently been accused of banning postings on specific topics, and a recent report suggests that Facebook has been deleting conservative news stories from its newsfeed, a practice that might have a significant effect on public opinion – even on voting. Google, though, is currently the biggest bully on the block.

When Google's employees or algorithms decide to block our access to information about a news item, political candidate or business, opinions and votes can shift, reputations can be ruined and businesses can crash and burn. Because online censorship is entirely unregulated at the moment, victims have little or no recourse when they have been harmed. Eventually, authorities will almost certainly have to step in, just as they did when credit bureaus were regulated in 1970. The alternative would be to allow a large corporation to wield an especially destructive kind of power that should be exercised with great restraint and should belong only to the public: the power to shame or exclude.

If Google were just another mom-and-pop shop with a sign saying "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone," that would be one thing. But as the golden gateway to all knowledge, Google has rapidly become an essential in people's lives – nearly as essential as air or water. We don't let public utilities make arbitrary and secretive decisions about denying people services; we shouldn't let Google do so either. <SNIP>

Lucy Barnable    5,036
10 minutes ago, Curenado said:

If googoo hates blancos, how come thier ai identified pictures of black people as gorillas?

They said it wasn't intentional and they couldn't fix it.

Google engineer apologizes after Photos app tags two black people as gorillas

For years, Kodak used a coating on its film that favored Caucasian skin tones, making it more difficult to shoot darker skin. Nikon and other consumer camera companies have also had a history of showing bias to white faces with their facial recognition software. Zunger says that Google has had similar issues with facial recognition due to inadequate analysis of skin tones and lighting. "We used to have a problem with people (of all races) being tagged as dogs," Zunger says.

Google attempted to fix the algorithm, but ultimately removed the gorilla label altogether. 

https://www.theverge.com/2015/7/1/8880363/google-apologizes-photos-app-tags-two-black-people-gorillas

• Like 2

Dometheus    342

I have been thinking about this and other things similar over the years and here is my 2C.
About 10 years back I remember a bible code running around saying Bible prophecy stuff about Saddam Hussein, George Bush etc... It was basically a code you could use in the Bible and it would reveal hidden messages. Bible Gen here

My point is that you can get Google results like that too. I don't think the bible code thingamajiggy ( or Google) is anything other then a randomizer you can use in any book to get results. The difference is Google is working with a whole lot more data than just one book.

So now onto the Super Power"Google"     

Googles indexing system is huge and with that, all the metadata that Google is harvesting a day is well over 13 Trillion web pages daily. Did you read that, 13 Trillion web pages a day scanned! Then add algorithms which makes things a whole lot more complex and complicated.

Google results show you one thing now and will show something completely different in days, months or years. Eventually, it will tip some other way. Who knows, in 6 months it might be pictures of a giraffe having a baby alien trend, and we all go out and buy tee shirts with the cross-breed Giralien on them showing our support.

The programmers are now having to implement stereotypes algorithms, slang algorithms, offensive, algorithms and every other stupid thing people don't like. algorithms It's getting to the point where Programmers have to play catchup everytime someone is offended because of something that just happens. Like a picture and the word gorilla.

I have a solution:

How about everyone just realizes they are just "Result" From a System scanning over 13 Trillion pages, pictures, posts, and tweets. They are just Results...

Note:
This is not directed at anyone on this forum, just a rant about how information gets twisted around and looks like something it is not. Thanks for reading this crap. LOL

Oregonian    375

I've passed this along to quite a few folks and to say the least.....they were shocked ....and now they are sharing

• Like 3

Sky Cat    1,532

I've said it before and I will say it again: Use Yandex, the "Russian Google", except without the censorship and anti-white BS; and, yes, it's in English as well.

https://yandex.com

• Like 2