Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
nsj7z

the truth of this world is hidden

The Gnostic Gospels

The 52 texts discovered in Nag Hammadi, Egypt include 'secret' gospels poems and myths attributing to Jesus sayings and beliefs which are very different from the New Testament. Scholar Elaine Pagels explores these documents and their implications.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Hammadi_library

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritative_Teaching

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept_of_Our_Great_Power

Ukshep    19,871
6 hours ago, periclymenoides said:

I hope it's hidden because I'm going to feel like an idiot having fruitlessly searched for it for a decade if it's not.

:bruised:

You just got to know where to look :D

TheOldMan    2,382
1 hour ago, Uncle Thanky said:

And yet the Truth is plain to see for those who look.

People see what they CHOOSE to see 

Seeker22    257
9 hours ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

The Hindu legend of Man's divinity.

As Vanatru, I prefer Ask and Embla.

Seeker22    257
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

You just got to know where to look :D

White people have a Kin Fetch, some call it fylgia. This is your connection to the Ancestors and much old knowledge.

I believe that a war fetter has been placed on our people, so that they can be subjugated and made ridiculous by crooked satanic politicians, fags, m*zzies, and all other blights to a reasonably balanced life. And AI is headed at us like a freight train. Most comments I have read on AI are in the "time to bug out to the wilderness and let them have it" vein. What happened to, "God save us from the fury of the Northmen"? War fetter, that's what. The other side knows our history, myths, and magickal systems inside and out, while most of us never delve into the Kabbalah. It is no accident that 90% of whites today can't define Kin Fetch, Hugh, Lyke, Ask, Embla. But they made a really cool comic book movie about Lord Thor. Bet he's happy.

All of this to illustrate my point that sometimes, the "where to look" has been tampered with by forces and agendas you will never see.

Sagd    251
1 minute ago, Seeker22 said:

White people have a Kin Fetch, some call it fylgia. This is your connection to the Ancestors and much old knowledge.

I believe that a war fetter has been placed on our people, so that they can be subjugated and made ridiculous by crooked satanic politicians, fags, m*zzies, and all other blights to a reasonably balanced life. And AI is headed at us like a freight train. Most comments I have read on AI are in the "time to bug out to the wilderness and let them have it" vein. What happened to, "God save us from the fury of the Northmen"? War fetter, that's what. The other side knows our history, myths, and magickal systems inside and out, while most of us never delve into the Kabbalah. It is no accident that 90% of whites today can't define Kin Fetch, Hugh, Lyke, Ask, Embla. But they made a really cool comic book movie about Lord Thor. Bet he's happy.

All of this to illustrate my point that sometimes, the "where to look" has been tampered with by forces and agendas you will never see.

Dont be so sure us whites wont rise again Theres tons of fury out there its just kept in  check right now but its there waiting 

Seeker22    257
Just now, Sagd said:

Dont be so sure us whites wont rise again Theres tons of fury out there its just kept in  check right now but its there waiting 

Timing is everything.