Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

21 New Gun Control Measures Now Being Advanced By Democrats in D.C.

Cinnamon    23,071

It really is so predictable how the criminally minded operate when it comes to being servants of the people and a mass shooting takes place.

The gun grabbing Democrats and the establishment RINOS are all too willing to violate the Second Amendment and your God-given rights to make it appear that they are doing something to stop such crimes when the reality is that they are doing nothing to stop them.

Following the Las Vegas shooting, we heard the un-American notions of Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) call for bans on bump stocks, which she acknowledged the very next day would have done nothing to stop the Vegas shooting and furthermore, would not stop anyone from bump firing a semi-automatic rifle.

However, since that time, Democrats have put forth a blitz attack on the Second Amendment and the rights of the people with 21 new measures to rob you of your rights.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/21-new-gun-control-measures-now-being-advanced-by-democrats-in-dc_112017

Marxists. When will they shed their cloak of Democrat and just come out as what they truly are? 

• Like 2

God Man    677

These Dems don't believe in freedom.  I hope there are still enough 2nd amendment freedom fighters left in congress. 

• Like 3

Cinnamon    23,071
45 minutes ago, God Man said:

These Dems don't believe in freedom.  I hope there are still enough 2nd amendment freedom fighters left in congress. 

Rs will have to out themselves if they want a majority. 

phxsparks    854

I would be impressed if they were to draft and propose 21 new MENTAL HEALTH initiatives.

Mental health is the driver for much of this unnecessary violence.

Guns don't harm people, crazy people harm other people.

:peace:

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,153
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

<sigh> Guess I'll be a criminal.

Shame I'm as old as I am. Bodyguard biz will be boomin'!

We'll all be tagged as criminals soon enough with the way the world is going! I would not worry! :scary:

• Like 1

COBO Member    3,350
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We'll all be tagged as criminals soon enough with the way the world is going! I would not worry! :scary:

Oh, I'm not. Hillary's not in office.

• Haha 1

Cinnamon    23,071
10 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

I would be impressed if they were to draft and propose 21 new MENTAL HEALTH initiatives.

They need to pass one of those for themselves, I think most of the politicians are insane.  A bigger bunch of freaks all in one place would be hard to find. 

• Like 4

phxsparks    854
20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They need to pass one of those for themselves, I think most of the politicians are insane.  A bigger bunch of freaks all in one place would be hard to find. 

For sure.  Its a freak show on parade.

Lucy Barnable    5,036
29 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

They have expanded the list of metal health disorders many times but the only thing that changed is how many people are given drugs and I believe most of the mass shooters, if not all, were on them. The DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) listed 106 certified mental illnesses in 1943 when it was first published. Now there 365 mental disorders that will  get you committed or forcibly drugged. 

Cinnamon    23,071
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They have expanded the list of metal health disorders many times but the only thing that changed is how many people are given drugs and I believe most of the mass shooters, if not all, were on them. The DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) listed 106 certified mental illnesses in 1943 when it was first published. Now there 365 mental disorders that will  get you committed or forcibly drugged. 

One for every day of the year!  :/ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1