Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
coco

Novorossia News

coco    488

I'm not sure if anyone here keeps up with the break away republics from East Ukraine.  I still do and there have been some developments.

LHR head Igor Plotnitsky fired his interior minister a couple of days ago.  The minister, Igor Kornet, fought back and a coup took place.

I chose Fort Russ exclusively for these three articles because they seemed complete and the translations are good.

````

BREAKING: Military personnel surround Lugansk - is this a coup?

The government buildings area of the capital of the Lugansk People's Republic is currently being blocked by people in military uniform, while armored vehicles are seen in the center of the city.

Users of social networks have commented that government buildings may be stormed shortly, followed by arrests of the leaders of the Republic on charges of state treason.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/11/breaking-military-personnel-surround.html

Lugansk: Igor Kornet is in charge

According to the latest data, the situation is as follows.

Kornet completely controls Lugansk, Plotnitsky is in the Russian Federation and is feverishly negotiating about his future in the LPR.

His political destiny has not been finally resolved. The Ministry of Internal Affairs and the MGB insists on the complete elimination of Plotnitsky, Moscow is inclined to leave him the nominal head of the republic until the next elections, with the actual absence of real power.

If this option is confirmed tomorrow, Plotnitsky will make a statement explaining what is happening about the work of Ukrainian agents in the higher echelons of power (ie, apparently confirm what Kornet said today).

Otherwise, Plotnitsky will probably not return to the Lugansk Peoples Republic.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/11/lugansk-igor-kornet-is-in-charge.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FortRuss+(Fort+Russ)

Lugansk after the Coup: Towards a Unified Donbass People's Republic?

In our previous article, we proposed three possible scenarios for the resolution of the crisis in the Lugansk People’s Republic: (1) a compromise between the head of the republic, Plotnitsky, and Interior Minister Kornet; (2) early elections; (3) unification of the LPR and DPR. At the time, I refrained from expressing my own opinion. As of November 25th, some further important developments have taken place which I believe are positive, or even optimal. 

It has since been confirmed that Plotnitsky has left for Russia. On the morning of November 25th, Lugansk Information Center published an official statement by LPR State Security Minister Leonid Pasechnik which said that Plotnitsky had submitted his resignation citing health reasons. Pasechnik announced that he would assume the position of acting head of the republic in accordance with Plotnitsky’s own decision. 

Thus, the Lugansk People’s Republic has officially experienced a change in government, both de facto and de jure. 

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/11/lugansk-after-coup-towards-unified.html

• Like 3

coco    488

English Lugansk‏ @loogunda Nov 24

More

#Luhansk: "MGB head" Leonid #Pasechnik (now acting "LNR head") reportedly could be involved in assassination of the rivals of Plotnitsky, cheiftains Bednov and Mozgovoy