Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
WildBoy

QTards get in here ! What is the latest news?

WildBoy    76

Anyone following the Q posts ? What is the latest news? Who do you think Q is? Who is next to get a moon boot ? 

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,225

Going to be honest. I've actively ignored Q. The symbol Q... O with a line through it... +++ also... Odd.. Good info mixed with disinfo.. I keep away. But that's just me!

• Like 2

WildBoy    76

Thank you for the reply and all you're work here to build this site. I understand why you would not follow it for those reasons. I feel like if Q is not real then this world will be lost to the darkness. The threads move so fast on the other two sites. I wanted to update what I have gathered. It is now being said the space x company was making the rockets to NK ! Unreal if true. I am praying to God Q is real . I think Q is Bannon or President Trump himself. The +++ twitter post on realdonaldtrump sealed it for me. Say you're prayers folks. This is make it or break it time. Get ready for whatever! The boots is the signal !! 

Edited by WildBoy
Sp

periclymenoides    1,384
6 minutes ago, WildBoy said:

Anyone following the Q posts ? What is the latest news? Who do you think Q is? Who is next to get a moon boot ? 

Yes 

Day or two old , but:

In bread 503 (11/22) there is an exchange where a namefag is advised to pick up his phone.   He then later says :

I did. Code follows:
>Darling Jackson Yellow Apple
>[1,...,x] j6xa2

with a meme:

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1511412323736.jpg

Very interesting , watch unfold:

503: http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/150555010/cbts-503-take-out-that-eu-q-shit-edition

Q is legion

I don't think there will be more boots as those in the spotlight and in need of one can be heard when they breathe.

I think more boots would be too much of a tip off and apparently stealth and disinformation are still effective and useful.   I for one had a blast with Booty McBootleg's Thanksgiving spectacular.  

Or the whole Q thing is a Mossad psyop , they could and they would.    

:gumface:

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,225

There is this...

I'm not going to be watching it, but sharing for you all.

• Like 2

TheOldMan    2,567
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Going to be honest. I've actively ignored Q. The symbol Q... O with a line through it... +++ also... Odd.. Good info mixed with disinfo.. I keep away. But that's just me!

Same 

watched from afar 

TheOldMan    2,567
1 hour ago, WildBoy said:

Thank you for the reply and all you're work here to build this site. I understand why you would not follow it for those reasons. I feel like if Q is not real then this world will be lost to the darkness. The threads move so fast on the other two sites. I wanted to update what I have gathered. It is now being said the space x company was making the rockets to NK ! Unreal if true. I am praying to God Q is real . I think Q is Bannon or President Trump himself. The +++ twitter post on realdonaldtrump sealed it for me. Say you're prayers folks. This is make it or break it time. Get ready for whatever! The boots is the signal !! 

Trumps wild 

I would not be surprised to find out he was Q, or someone he knew 

but I really have no idea 

Cinnamon    23,154
9 minutes ago, GT500 said:

leading the charge on threads that could get us all killed 

Dayum! Thanks a lot! :gsbrnint:

• Like 2

DRUMZ    1,047
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

There is this...

I'm not going to be watching it, but sharing for you all.

Worth the watch if you have 20 mins to kill.