Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
COBO Member

Military Mind Control Excuse For Shootings?

COBO Member    3,352

"A US military base that inspired hit drama Stranger Things is using secret mind control experiments to trigger deadly shootings by a worldwide army of brainwashed assassins, a filmmaker claims.

Chris Garetano, who grew up close to Camp Hero, claims he has uncovered eerie goings-on over decades including child abductions and even time travel."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4989357/stranger-things-military-base-mind-control-conspiracy-theory/

• Like 1

periclymenoides    1,384
34 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

"A US military base that inspired hit drama Stranger Things is using secret mind control experiments to trigger deadly shootings by a worldwide army of brainwashed assassins, a filmmaker claims.

Chris Garetano, who grew up close to Camp Hero, claims he has uncovered eerie goings-on over decades including child abductions and even time travel."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4989357/stranger-things-military-base-mind-control-conspiracy-theory/

Been there done that.  More exciting than watching a rodeo, less exciting than riding a roller coaster.

Still wondering when I'll get the call...trigger, whatever. 

:nodl:

• Haha 1

COBO Member    3,352
9 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Been there done that.  More exciting than watching a rodeo, less exciting than riding a roller coaster.

Still wondering when I'll get the call...trigger, whatever. 

:nodl:

"How about a quick game of Spades?"(or was it solitaire?)

COBO Member    3,352
4 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

No, didn't do it.

Euchre maybe?

Naah...the original "Manchurian Candidate" with Sinatra.

Curenado    966

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep...."

From what I can tell about kook balls and mind control, one, they don't need mind control with all the volunteers and secondly, it seems like it would only work on the simplest and dumbest people there were. Like pre-brain washed?

Who knows? I do think they have done plenty of terrible things on dumb whims.

Edited by Curenado

periclymenoides    1,384
2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Naah...the original "Manchurian Candidate" with Sinatra.

So you try it on me, nice, like  they would make it that obvious

:Yao-Ming-Meme-PNG-180x180:

COBO Member    3,352
35 minutes ago, Curenado said:

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep...."

From what I can tell about kook balls and mind control, one, they don't need mind control with all the volunteers and secondly, it seems like it would only work on the simplest and dumbest people there were. Like pre-brain washed?

Who knows? I do think they have done plenty of terrible things on dumb whims.

"Telefon"

This is just another case of putting together what we know with what we suspect. And we've all heard tales of Montauk.

For some reason, of all the nutcase shootings over the years, the guy that shot up the DC Navy yards has been stuck in my mind. "The voices were coming from all the walls, floor, and ceiling." Heh heh...as opposed to the dog talking to "son of Sam".

COBO Member    3,352

I used to not believe in hypnotism until I experienced it myself.

Sat in a large group and let it happen. Guy had a tape of the ocean waves and I let go to the point that I was watching a beach sunset and heard seagulls.

He went around and touched folks on the shoulder and gave us mild post-hyp suggestions. Told girl across from me she would quit smoking due to the taste and told me I'd lose 10lbs in a month.

Woke us up and I was on the verge of tears. Snatched him by the collar and, "WTF did you do to me??" His excuse was that I'd been under so much stress (true...pregnant wife and a bear of a school) lately, that I was having trouble adjusting to the massive relaxation.

Sidebar: Walked out and lit up a cigarette. I almost puked, it tasted so nasty!