Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

US F-22, F-35 Aircraft Marshalled to South Korea For Massive War Games

Ukshep    20,234

The US military is sending the most advanced aircraft in its arsenal, F-22 Raptors and F-35 Joint Strike Fighters, to South Korea to take part in a massive show of force next month that will feature at least 230 warplanes.

The drill, Vigilance Ace, is to run from December 4-8 and will incorporate US military assets from the Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, the US Air Force said November 24. At least six F-22s and three or four F-35s will take part in aerial drills, Yonhap reports.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201711241059416018-us-f22-f35-marshalled-war-game/

I seriously don't think they should keep provoking with these war games...

COBO Member    3,355

Fvck 'em. Maybe they'll come to their senses and ditch the F-35 And fire up the F-22 production line again.

Next headline will say, the remaining F-117s are coming back to active status. You know there's been an increase in sightings of them airborne again lately?

Ric278    326
14 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

And fire up the F-22 production line again.

Lets just hope they have enough pilot to fly them!

COBO Member    3,355
36 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

Lets just hope they have enough pilot to fly them!

That's what I tell young parents today. If they're going to let their kids play video games all day long, get a flight simulator game. At the very least they can sit on their ass at Creech and fly drones.

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,673
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I seriously don't think they should keep provoking with these war games...

No, it just further demonstrates to those with eyes what a rogue criminal nation the US has become under Khazarian leadership.

Did you see the other day the scum cut the meagre funding being used to clean up what the criminal bastards dropped in Cambodia 50 years ago?

https://journal-neo.org/2017/11/15/us-cuts-funds-for-disarming-explosives-it-dropped-on-cambodia/

Their crimes never cease.

I look forward to the day the US military finally grows a pair and cuts off the traitorous swine at the knees, both in their own ranks and in the political class.

I'm wondering if that day's ever going to arrive.

Take for instance the treasonous scum responsible for the F-35 debacle. Surely you don't think that was an accident. It's clearly malice aforethought designed to significantly weaken force architecture for the next serveral decades. That's quite obvious. Mistakes like that don't just happen accidentally, do they. Not when you've had decades of experience doing it right with dozens of highly successful examples, and suddenly out of nowhere this happens? C'mon. Yet this appears to be precisely what many in the military really do believe. They really do think this giant enormous massive f**k up, so huge it's not only going to break the defence budget it's going to prevent decent platforms hitting the theatres for decades to come, can be explained by mere happenstance. Just a bunch of stuff that accidentally happened. No planning, no malice, just mistake on mistake. 

And it's happened again, with the Navy's Litterol combat ships. 

Not just once. 

Twice.

And the second time it happened while the first one was standing right beside them as a giant example of what not to do, and it still happened.

And when most of the military, the honest military, just brush all of that aside as just a bunch of stuff that happened. Well. Where's the rescue gonna come from. 

And that's the problem. And it's all connected. A flawed political strategy involving misuse of military assets like this exercise, to flawed logistical commands to mistaken threat assessments (e.g. Iran isn't a threat, it's Israel's threat, that doesn't mean it's the world's threat and let's not mention Russia or China) to failure to adapt to asymetric warfare where overwhelming force is not the determining factor to etc etc etc.

America needs to re-assess its entire defence architecture and the military's asleep at the wheel, the public is unaware the problem even exists because the media doesn't cover this kind of stuff anymore, the think tanks and academies are too frightened of losing their contractual relationships to call it and the politicians are either too stupid and/or too venal to do anything about it either.

Meanwhile, the cliff rapidly approaches whereby a significant force engagement turns turtle and forces the conversation, and that could happen with Iran and will definitely happen with a Russia and/or China engagement.

Edited by Dr. Evil

Ukshep    20,234
1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

I'm wondering if that day's ever going to arrive.

Asking myself that very same question!

• Like 1