Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Homeless people defecating on LA streets fuels horror hepatitis outbreak

Ukshep    19,873

Homeless people defecating on LA streets fuels horror hepatitis outbreak

An outbreak of hepatitis A is spreading through Los Angeles County after leaping from a large homeless contingent in San Diego, threatening thousands of people and fueling criticism that local officials have not done enough to contain the deadly liver disease.

Hundreds of cases have turned up in southern California as well as Michigan — but conditions in Los Angeles, where roughly 50,000 people live on the streets, have prompted deeper concerns.

Reports compiled by volunteer organizations have faulted city officials for not providing enough accessible toilets as the homeless population sharply increased by 23 percent this year.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/homeless-people-defecating-on-la-streets-fuels-horror-hepatitis-outbreak/

Blame it on the poop.....

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

markovian    44

really ... really they coulda put in some bathrooms

and if you ever had to piss in la ... it will cost you money at most places

Ric278    266

I heard part of the problem causing the outbreak in San Diego was because they outlawed plastic bags. So the homeless just started pooping in the streets!

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,873
5 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

I heard part of the problem causing the outbreak in San Diego was because they outlawed plastic bags. So the homeless just started pooping in the streets!

That could be corrected in some way. City should have foreseen this :D

Curenado    941

And its current title of "little Calcutta" is the well. Moslums spread it in the jails, the prisoners spread it on release to all over and the poop world environment is the Ability of it to rise up like it is in the middle east, india and africa. It can be present but can't really aggregate or spread without the 3rd world septic tank conditions.

And it is going to get worse

Cinnamon    22,782
38 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That could be corrected in some way. City should have foreseen this :D

They went for cleanup rather than foresight. San Diego had closed down bathrooms and had to reopen them again. I guess paying for some porta potties are not in the budget since we're all supporting illegals from cradle to grave. 

• Like 2

Ukshep    19,873
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They went for cleanup rather than foresight. San Diego had closed down bathrooms and had to reopen them again. I guess paying for some porta potties are not in the budget since we're all supporting illegals from cradle to grave. 

I'd rather prevent than cleanup :D

• Like 1