Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Merkel told to RESIGN as poll shows push for new elections

Ukshep    19,868

New polling shows 45 per cent of Germans want the chance to vote again after coalition talks between Mrs Merkel’s CDU, its sister party the CSU, the liberal FDP and the Greens collapsed on Sunday night.

The survey, by polling agency Forsa, showed 24 per cent support a minority government, likely to consist of the CDU and the Greens.

While 27 per cent of voters hope for a “grand coalition” of the CDU and SPD, which is also Mrs Merkel’s preference.

1,786 Germans were polled in the survey by Forsa, for German broadcaster RTL.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/883156/Angela-Merkel-resignation-demands-polls-support-new-elections

All eyes back on Germany then....Who will take power that was not expected??

• Like 1

Curenado    939

Bahahaha! First we thought the eu/un was gathering thier orc armies and now it looks like the germans are going to rise. If they go national, orcs will move out in droves. They do all the damage they can, until they know the jig is up and then abandon thier lil bio bombs for others to raise and run away. 

We will see? Best its looked for germans since merkel flipped back there.

Ukshep    19,868
1 minute ago, Curenado said:

Bahahaha! First we thought the eu/un was gathering thier orc armies and now it looks like the germans are going to rise. If they go national, orcs will move out in droves. They do all the damage they can, until they know the jig is up and then abandon thier lil bio bombs for others to raise and run away. 

We will see? Best its looked for germans since merkel flipped back there.

I'm concerned about unrest and possible death. World tension is only going to rise further :(

• Like 1

snowball    132

She cannot resign without permission from THE UNITED STATES per the Chancellor Act.
Trump would allow it, Obama would not. So yeah, she can go bye-bye.

Ukshep    19,868
1 minute ago, snowball said:

She cannot resign without permission from THE UNITED STATES per the Chancellor Act.
Trump would allow it, Obama would not. So yeah, she can go bye-bye.

Messed up that Germany needs to answer to the US.... Really messed up!

snowball    132
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Messed up that Germany needs to answer to the US.... Really messed up!

They are allowed to deny it and conceal documents, but the truth is out, and we already have a thread about that.

• Like 1

John Galt    942

My only thought was that this was staged for some intended purpose.

Instability right now is the name of the game.

Rather stability based upon absolute fear of the alternative.

Curenado    939
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I'm concerned about unrest and possible death. World tension is only going to rise further :(

Who's death is the question? I don't see world tension, except as insisted upon and worked by 4 or more major govs? I see "world bother" and a general weariness of the audience. 

Not that I disagree. I just think unpreventable conditions will get more than unrest and the globys won't hold out long, because they can't without rivers of other peoples money.  

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
2 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Who's death is the question? I don't see world tension, except as insisted upon and worked by 4 or more major govs? I see "world bother" and a general weariness of the audience. 

Not that I disagree. I just think unpreventable conditions will get more than unrest and the globys won't hold out long, because they can't without rivers of other peoples money.  

Well I see nations with fluid like allegiances. Other emerging into new ways of thought. This gives rise to those with visions of how they want the world to be. And as those people start to move pieces alongside those that are already warring and messing around in asia and the middle east and one might be inclined to think that It's going to be tense all over as time goes on. All I know is I am under-prepared!

abigfatzero    2,406

Angela Merkel and the Kalergi Plan – The Destruction of the White Race

http://www.renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/

European Prize for the Chancellor

The European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi has awarded Chancellor Angela Merkel the European Prize 2010. The prize is awarded every two years for exceptional contributions to the European unification process.

https://www.bundeskanzlerin.de/ContentArchiv/EN/Archiv17/Artikel/_2011/01/2011-01-13-merkel-europapreis_en.html

• Like 1

Ukshep    19,868
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Amazing how anyone could still support her or her immigration policies. argh

She's a puppet and they control much... It just seems like people support her :p

5 hours ago, snowball said:

They are allowed to deny it and conceal documents, but the truth is out, and we already have a thread about that.

I remember :D I'll dig into it more tomorrow. It's an area I've neglected as of late. I need insight.