Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

"Large Aquatic Creature" spotted near coast where man severely injured

I was born and raised in Santa Cruz and I surfed down at pebble beach constantly. Great whites are there all around all the time and that’s just a risk a surfer takes .  I’ve seen great whites the size of a surburban when me and the boys would surf Ano Nuevo , which is the breeding ground for these bohemeths . Yeah we were crazy now that I think back on it.  We just figured they had elephant seals and sea lion all day long to eat so they were stuffed. But every year some one gets bitten down in Carmel/Monterey cause it goes from open ocean to the shore break more suddenly and the sharks are cruising and usually they just come have a looksie and a bitesi. Then they bail cause they figure out it wasn’t a seal it’s just a shitty tasting human. Good times.

• Haha 1

Ukshep    20,200
4 minutes ago, Conspiracyk said:

I was born and raised in Santa Cruz and I surfed down at pebble beach constantly. Great whites are there all around all the time and that’s just a risk a surfer takes .  I’ve seen great whites the size of a surburban when me and the boys would surf Ano Nuevo , which is the breeding ground for these bohemeths . Yeah we were crazy now that I think back on it.  We just figured they had elephant seals and sea lion all day long to eat so they were stuffed. But every year some one gets bitten down in Carmel/Monterey cause it goes from open ocean to the shore break more suddenly and the sharks are cruising and usually they just come have a looksie and a bitesi. Then they bail cause they figure out it wasn’t a seal it’s just a shitty tasting human. Good times.

Detailed.... shitty tasting....:gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

cool scarvs    140

Unfortunately sharks often 'test' any potential food item by having a nibble.  The 'nibble'  can inflict catastrophic injuries on a human even if the shark subsequently rejects them as dinner.  Must be ultra-terrifying to come face to face with a big shark in it's domain.  I don't swim in the sea.

Dometheus    347

"Aggressive large aquatic creature"

Aquadic Creature...

Creature...

Are the oceans inhabitance politically correct names "Aggressive Large Aquatic Creatures?":goodreadl:

LOL

• Haha 2

Delysid    62
9 minutes ago, cool scarvs said:

I don't swim in the sea.

Bull sharks can go from salt to fresh water. From the gulf, up the Mississippi, as far as Illinois. Who knows where they may take a turn and wander into a public lake. So you can be shark food anywhere. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,200
Just now, Delysid said:

Bull sharks can go from salt to fresh water. From the gulf, up the Mississippi, as far as Illinois. Who knows where they may take a turn and wander into a public lake. So you can be shark food anywhere. 

That's a scary prospect. Going for a swim in a lake and getting nabbed by a shark. You are not going to see that coming :D

cool scarvs    140
15 minutes ago, Delysid said:

So you can be shark food anywhere. 

Well thanks for that.  I now don't swim anywhere!

Ukshep    20,200
30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They'll try to sue the shark. Or someone.. it's Cali after all! 

This comment..... Cake... Have my tea. Here take my jug. Have all I own cin! You earned it! :gsbrnint:

abigfatzero    2,453
4 hours ago, Dometheus said:

"Aggressive large aquatic creature"

Aquadic Creature...

Creature...

Are the oceans inhabitance politically correct names "Aggressive Large Aquatic Creatures?":goodreadl:

LOL

Surprised they didn't say..

"Aggressive large aquatic youths"

I guess it's now discriminatory to point out that sharks bite people.

:naughty:

• Like 1

Automan63    2,210

Large aquatic creature......

Sounds like Rosie O’Donnell didn’t eat before swimming gain :blink:

• Like 1