Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

The case for Hillary Clinton 2020

Ukshep    20,176

Have you seen the trash the salon just put out???

Are you sick of Republicans? Or just right-wingers in general? Do you want to send a message to Washington that you aren't going to buy into their racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic and classist nonsense for one second longer?

Then do the very thing that Donald Trump unintentionally encouraged in a recent tweet: Encourage Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2020!

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/heres-your-leftover-turkey-the-case-for-hillary-clinton-2020/

Ukshep    20,176

They've literally lost their minds if they think she can win! Actually.... go on run hillary :D instant lose for democrats... Alas it's all a game anyway so what's it matter...

• Like 1

Ric278    304
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They've literally lost their minds

Salon, what a bunch liberal tripe!

Edited by Ric278
  • Like 2

Ukshep    20,176
5 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

I look at it and I scratch my head at how obviously tainted the thinking is... I ask myself why they even bother!

GTBighair    66
1 hour ago, Ric278 said:

yep....definition of insanity...to the tee:cofeefag:

• Like 1

periclymenoides    1,384

From OP:

"While Republicans are trying to tar her with a bogus scandal  connecting her to Russia (and anyone who believes Clinton did something wrong in the Uranium One deal lacks credibility on all matters political), the reality is that no candidate can be better described as Russia's nemesis than Clinton."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First I've seen of this.  Dude's really got a tight hold on the breaking news thing.

:neeganagreetodisagree:

Dipshit...good luck with that career.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ukshep    20,176
32 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

From OP:

"While Republicans are trying to tar her with a bogus scandal  connecting her to Russia (and anyone who believes Clinton did something wrong in the Uranium One deal lacks credibility on all matters political), the reality is that no candidate can be better described as Russia's nemesis than Clinton."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First I've seen of this.  Dude's really got a tight hold on the breaking news thing.

:neeganagreetodisagree:

Dipshit...good luck with that career.

Funny ain't it. The stuff being said is so preposterous it's unbelievable that they would actually publish it :D But then that's how you know it's a paid for piece....

periclymenoides    1,384
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Funny ain't it. The stuff being said is so preposterous it's unbelievable that they would actually publish it :D But then that's how you know it's a paid for piece....

MSM outs itself, their language and statements are like a big fag flag waving in the breeze