Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Israeli Rabbi claims birth of new star in 2022 confirms biblical prophecy

Ukshep    20,176

I found another interesting article that points to 2022 further, Has other number oddities too. (If you want to know more)

Published: 11:11, 16 January 2017 | Updated: 18:06, 19 January 2017.

An Israeli rabbi has predicted the arrival of the Messiah, claiming the formation of a new star confirms a biblical prophecy.

Astronomers in Michigan, in the US, believe the collision of two distant stars will create a massive 'Boom star' visible from Earth by 2022.

But Rabbi Yosef Berger, of King David’s Tomb in Mount Zion, Jerusalem, believes the supernova explosion is evidence an ancient messianic prophecy is coming true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4124286/The-Second-Coming-Israeli-Rabbi-claims-birth-new-star-confirms-biblical-prophecy-herald-arrival-Jesus.html

Ukshep    20,176

They sure did leak this early part of 2017...

Five years from now, the light from the ancient collision of two stars will reveal a brand-new star in the night sky. According to Jewish esoteric sources, this is precisely the celestial phenomenon which will accompany the arrival of the Messiah.

The new star, expected to appear in 2022 in a blaze of light called a nova, will be the brightest heavenly body visible in the nighttime sky for six months. It will be the first time in recorded history that a celestial event of this kind will be witnessed by the naked eye.

Beyond its scientific uniqueness, the appearance of the new star could have much bigger implications for the earth-bound, one prominent rabbi told Breaking Israel News, pointing to a  Biblical prophecy of Balaam which hails the appearance of a new star as the precursor to Messiah.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/81808/new-star-appear-night-sky-heralding-balaams-prophecy-messiah/#/

Least I know I'm not crazy :) have fun yall!