Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

Crickets Chirping Slowed Down 800% (creepy)

Cryptic Mole    4,400
On 11/25/2017 at 12:46 AM, Cinnamon said:

That sound heard in this video is the same sound heard during time travel.
After all, time travel is done via light, sound and vibrational frequencies and more in the slow wave range.
Maybe I should make a thread on time travel/dimension travel.

Sorry for the off topic.

• Like 2

Zireael    206
5 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

That sound heard in this video is the same sound heard during time travel.
After all, time travel is done via light, sound and vibrational frequencies and more in the slow wave range.
Maybe I should make a thread on time travel/dimension travel.

Sorry for the off topic.

I would be very interested, as it is an area i'm a bit less knowledgeable in. 

Though I think that dimension travel is a more appropriate expression than time travel when it comes to the general perception of time travel.

Cryptic Mole    4,400
6 hours ago, Zireael said:

I would be very interested, as it is an area i'm a bit less knowledgeable in. 

Though I think that dimension travel is a more appropriate expression than time travel when it comes to the general perception of time travel.

Are you ready to believe a crazy man? That's what the world would call me, but I can assure you that I am far from crazy. It all comes down to the idea that you, as well as others just can't understand this simple concept of truth.

Anything that has ever happened is still happening, and everything that will ever happen is also happening now. It never ends and is the same as memories. It also never begins. It's a continuous circle and yet there is zero movement. It's not like a video. It's completely motionless. It's like looking at everything all at once or all at the same time. No single or separate images. It's all at once. It's just there; all connected with no seams or defining lines. One big image of everything. You can see the whole thing from the beginning of time until the end of time that doesn't even exist all at once. The real kicker, though, is that there is no beginning or end even though they connect at both illusionary ends.

My point is there is only this very moment. No past and no future. Now go back a read it again. See, it just happened all over again, but it actually didn't. Only the memory of it. People just can't grasp this idea anymore, but in earth ages past, this was understandable.

For now, we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Corinthians 13:12 King James Version (KJV)

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 2

Zireael    206
8 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Are you ready to believe a crazy man? That's what the world would call me, but I can assure you that I am far from crazy. It all comes down to the idea that you, as well as others just can't understand this simple concept of truth.

Anything that has ever happened is still happening, and everything that will ever happen is also happening now. It never ends and is the same as memories. It also never begins. It's a continuous circle and yet there is zero movement. It's not like a video. It's completely motionless. It's like looking at everything all at once or all at the same time. No single or separate images. It's all at once. It's just there; all connected with no seams or defining lines. One big image of everything. You can see the whole thing from the beginning of time until the end of time that doesn't even exist all at once. The real kicker, though, is that there is no beginning or end even though they connect at both illusionary ends.

My point is there is only this very moment. No past and no future. Now go back a read it again. See, it just happened all over again, but it actually didn't. Only the memory of it. People just can't grasp this idea anymore, but in earth ages past, this was understandable.

For now, we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Corinthians 13:12 King James Version (KJV)

I would never call you crazy, CM, but you already know this, I hope. We actually spent quite some time (how ironic) discussing these very subjects. I am no stranger to these truths, I actually understand them pretty well. And since a pretty young age, as well. Although I also do understand that I am not the only one who will read this post. 

These things are easy to grasp once you let go of any preconceived notion. That is the hard part.

If someday you decide to make this thread, I will be more than happy to carefully listen to what you have to say, and contribute with the things that I know.