Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Washington Post reporter caught plotting liberal agenda with billionaire George Soros

Cinnamon    23,104

<snip>

The group intended to keep “the identities of its members and guests confidential,” according to the Beacon, but the paper obtained a “detailed conference agenda that lists both events and featured guests.” Once the Beacon revealed the attendees, the group reportedly beefed up security and asked participants to keep details off social media.

One of the surprising guests was Ross, who used to pass as a somewhat impartial reporter for the prestigious Post. While the paper’s slogan is, “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” she apparently wanted to keep her bosses in the dark about attending the liberal planning session and hanging out with prominent Democratic donors such as Soros.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/24/washington-post-reporter-caught-plotting-liberal-agenda-with-billionaire-george-soros.html

Moar scum!  Out them all now! 

Ukshep    20,200

George Soros?? Oh my... Cmon.... Really? Have they not learned that people are tired of just the same promises, placation's and mentions.

PEOPLE WANT ACTION! and not just against Soros. I think deep down... We all know we're getting zero real justice... And it's going to be like that for a little while longer I think....patience is a virtue...