Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

FCC Member Begs Public to 'Stop Us' From Killing Net Neutrality

Cinnamon    23,042

After one commissioner called the FCC’s newly released plan to roll back net neutrality “worse than one could imagine,” a second commissioner is now calling voters to make sure the proposal by Republican Chairman Ajit Pai does not go through.

In a Los Angeles Times op-ed published Thursday—entitled “I’m on the FCC. Please stop us from killing net neutrality“—Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel points to the overwhelming public support for net neutrality and the ongoing questions about validity of anti-net neutrality public comments submitted to FCC, as well as what appear to be tens of thousands of missing comments. “If the idea behind the plan is bad, the process for commenting on it has been even worse,” she writes.

<snip>

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/fcc-commissioner-begs-nation-stop-colleagues-killing-net-neutrality/

Killing net neutrality is handing over the internet to the isps as their very own to manage it anyway they want. 

• Like 1

John Galt    974
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

After one commissioner called the FCC’s newly released plan to roll back net neutrality “worse than one could imagine,” a second commissioner is now calling voters to make sure the proposal by Republican Chairman  does not go through.

In a Los Angeles Times op-ed published Thursday—entitled “I’m on the FCC. Please stop us from killing net neutrality“—Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel points to the overwhelming public support for net neutrality and the ongoing questions about validity of anti-net neutrality public comments submitted to FCC, as well as what appear to be tens of thousands of missing comments. “If the idea behind the plan is bad, the process for commenting on it has been even worse,” she writes.

<snip>

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/fcc-commissioner-begs-nation-stop-colleagues-killing-net-neutrality/

Killing net neutrality is handing over the internet to the isps as their very own to manage it anyway they want. 

Its like they had Obama create it so that they can label it as a bad thing now. These people have way too much power.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2c/3c/2a/2c3c2a48cd8fa24420df8732d09ecfc6.jpg

• Like 4

Cinnamon    23,042
8 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Its like they had Obama create it so that they can label it as a bad thing now. These people have way too much power.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2c/3c/2a/2c3c2a48cd8fa24420df8732d09ecfc6.jpg

Anything Obama is bad bad bad. Like I said before, the FEW things that he did that I agree with are being systematically dismantled. 

• Like 3

John Galt    974
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Anything Obama is bad bad bad. Like I said before, the FEW things that he did that I agree with are being systematically dismantled. 

It's almost like they planned it or something? :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

John Galt    974
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh please, you're not a conspiracy theorist are you? :happy:

But! But! But! Project Mockingbird!!! :pulling-hair::gsbrnint:

• Like 2

AztlanRising    499

Hey wait a minute! If Al Gore "invented the internet", why wouldn't he make it "net neutral" and even "free to access for the sheeple"?!? :handrubl::nodl::trolll:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

Hey wait a minute! If Al Gore "invented the internet", why wouldn't he make it "net neutral" and even "free to access for the sheeple"?!? :handrubl::nodl::trolll:

So the NSA can better watch us through our monitors and webcams or listen in on our microphones.

But of course you know what the story is behind Al Gore inventing the internet, don't you?

Net neutrality would open up this invention of the internet to everybody...

But why does the FCC need to regulate the internet?:trolll:

Edited by counterintelligence
  • Like 2

Dr. Evil    1,655

It's not Obama anymore, he may have started it but it's Trump now. Bannon knows how critical this is to Trump's base.

I suspect Trump will cancel it at the last minute. Adds to the drama.

If they let it go through then IMO that would signal something's up, they have a plan, maybe they're going to use it as a weapon against Deep State.

Dr. Evil    1,655
5 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

But why does the FCC need to regulate the internet?

Why is the Pope catholic? Why does In-Q-Tel need to fund tech companies? Why does the US Patent Office let the Federal govt steal whatever inventions it wants and threaten to put the patent submittor inside for 50 years if they complain? How many times has this happened since WWII? Which "private" tech companies are to all practical purposes essentially US govt operations? Google? Twitter? Facebook? Microsoft? Apple? HP? IBM? Intel? 

• Like 1