Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Argentina Confirms Explosion in Argentine Sub Mystery

Cinnamon    23,011

The mystery surrounding the disappeared Argentina’s ARA San Juan submarine took a dark turn this week, as officials confirmed the recording of a “hydroacoustic anomaly” near where the navy had last recorded the submarine’s location. Officials believe an explosion occurred, but have no answers as to why.

Officials last heard from the San Juan on November 15, in the deep waters about 270 miles off the east coast of Argentina. On November 18, the nation’s Ministry of Defense told reporters that it had recorded seven attempted, but failed, calls from the submarine, which may have been an indication that the vessel was running out of oxygen. They did not record any emergency/SOS calls, however, and have not found any evidence of its whereabouts.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/24/argentina-confirms-explosion-recorded-missing-submarine-case/

What's up with this sub?  Why can't they find it? 

Cmonsense101    279
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The mystery surrounding the disappeared Argentina’s ARA San Juan submarine took a dark turn this week, as officials confirmed the recording of a “hydroacoustic anomaly” near where the navy had last recorded the submarine’s location. Officials believe an explosion occurred, but have no answers as to why.

Officials last heard from the San Juan on November 15, in the deep waters about 270 miles off the east coast of Argentina. On November 18, the nation’s Ministry of Defense told reporters that it had recorded seven attempted, but failed, calls from the submarine, which may have been an indication that the vessel was running out of oxygen. They did not record any emergency/SOS calls, however, and have not found any evidence of its whereabouts.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/24/argentina-confirms-explosion-recorded-missing-submarine-case/

Masculine farts mixed with feminine ones in a confined space with no air freshener around must have caused the explosion. OK, I am done joking about the incident.  RIP to the crews. Very sad incident ☹️

• Haha 1

AztlanRising    499
1 hour ago, Cmonsense101 said:
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Masculine farts mixed with feminine ones in a confined space with no air freshener around must have caused the explosion. OK, I am done joking about the incident.  RIP to the crews. Very sad incident ☹️

This pre-programmed said event a whole 35 years ago! ;) :banana-with-guitar-smiley-emoticon:  :p

Ukshep    20,131

Explosion.... Hmm... I still think it's out there to emerge another time... But I can't ignore this info! Oh well!

markovian    54

my understanding of a sub is small preshurized tube deep under water where the smallest thing everyone dies

if it went boomb maby a torpedo detonated ... thats hapen in the past