Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
thedudeabides

Heavily debating a move. Anyone have any suggestions?

thedudeabides    2,372

I am thinking either Tennessee or Montana. I have family in Tennessee. In Montana I'd be isolated and away from family though.

God Man    677

Both are very different from each other.  You would have to provide more information on what your goals are in picking a place.  Montana is a great State and very different in different areas. 

thedudeabides    2,372
2 minutes ago, God Man said:

Both are very different from each other.  You would have to provide more information on what your goals are in picking a place.  Montana is a great State and very different in different areas. 

Looking into northern Montana. Remote, neighbors maybe every 3 miles. In Tennessee I have jobs waiting and family to fall back on if needed. My family owns a mountain down there. About 20 of them live on it no outsiders live on the mountain either.

Curenado    966
8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Looking into northern Montana. Remote, neighbors maybe every 3 miles. In Tennessee I have jobs waiting and family to fall back on if needed. My family owns a mountain down there. About 20 of them live on it no outsiders live on the mountain either.

That is a toughie. Mtn & tribe hard to pass but big T going to be a war and plague mess. Population IS the main problem. 

Good luck either way

Scout    111

There is an ice age or mini ice age coming next year and onward....

I don't think Montana is a very good idea.....

John Galt    973

Family in the Mountains in my opinion.

You could 'make' more, and still be secluded if you wanted to.

• Like 2

Uncle Nobby    1,263

keep friends and family close, stay together as much as you can and don't end up a stranger in the wrong place when the poopy all goes splat.

Ukshep    20,111
7 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I am thinking either Tennessee or Montana. I have family in Tennessee. In Montana I'd be isolated and away from family though.

Coplandia..... Every member needs to ship plastic bottles out to a designated location. We'll build an island :D And declare ourselves a nation. :gsbrnint:

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    4,385

You've just answered your own question. Besides, why bother asking strangers these kinds of questions when they don't know anything about your situation?

Just Sayin'.