Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
TheOldMan

I think people need to hear things this current Pope is saying

TheOldMan    2,540

another video from Dana Ashlie 

nothing is what it seems 

30 minutes and well worth it 

• Like 2

Curenado    966

600 years ago people said "we should have dealt more roughly with the pope and mohammed".....people finally are

Lucy Barnable    5,036

I didn't watch the video because the Pope is vile and I don't care what he says.
He was given a prominent award for furthering white genocide in 2016.
Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi was the first to receive it.

Receiving Charlemagne Prize, Pope says 'I have a dream' for Europe

“I dream of a Europe that is young, still capable of being a mother: a mother who has life because she respects life and offers hope for life. I dream of a Europe that cares for children, that offers fraternal help to the poor and those newcomers seeking acceptance because they have lost everything,” he said.

He expressed his desire for a Europe “where being a migrant is not a crime but a summons to greater commitment on behalf of the dignity of every human being,” and where youth can “breathe the pure air of honesty” in a culture that is “undefiled by the insatiable needs of consumerism.”
-----
“I dream of a Europe that promotes and protects the rights of everyone, without neglecting its duties towards all,” he said, and voiced his hope for a Europe “of which it will not be said that its commitment to human rights was its last utopia.”
-----
Rather than being open to new social projects capable of engaging all individuals and groups, the continent is becoming increasingly “entrenched,” he said, and echoed the words of writer Elie Wiesel, a survivor of the Nazi death camps, who said that we need a major “memory transfusion.”

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/receiving-charlemagne-prize-pope-says-i-have-a-dream-for-europe-84389

"The man of the future will be a mongrel. Today's races and classes will disappear owing to the disappearing of space, time, and prejudice."

"The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its outward appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Austrian politician, philosopher and count of Coudenhove-Kalergi, considered the father of the modern European Union

https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/CR.jpg

• Like 2

TheOldMan    2,540

2 Corinthians 4:8-12New International Version (NIV)

8 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10 We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.11 For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body. 12 So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.

Speaking of " beast system anyone read Genesis lately and notice heavens is now hevenor Acts 5:30 Jesus was hung from a tree?.....and Judas was crucified not fed to the lions I had to actually pull out my old bible and there it was and that age old judge not lest ye be judged yourself whet the shit is going on?