Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

HOAX: BREAKING: Hypocrite Alec Baldwin Accused Of Sexual Assault By Three Very Well Known Women

Scout    111

One of the women was Sarah Silverman according to this vid...But it was posted on Nov 15..

“Three women, Sarah Silverman, Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham, have all come forward and said that as soon as Baldwin found out they admired him they became targets. He would pursue them relentlessly, often showing up drunk and downright insisting on sexual favors.”
Silverman said she didn’t consider it all that bad, but that Baldwin was considerably more abusive and demanding:

Cinnamon    22,993

I've been digging for info to corroborate the video but there's nothing, other than this:

Actor Billy Baldwin says President Trump hit on his wife during party at upscale Manhattan hotel

Actor Billy Baldwin claims President Trump hit on his wife during a ritzy hotel party in Manhattan over two decades ago, blasting the commander-in-chief as a “black belt” sexual harasser.

Baldwin fired off the accusation on Thanksgiving morning in response to a tweet from Donald Trump Jr. about the latest sexual harassment allegations against beleaguered Democratic Sen. Al Franken.

“Your Dad is a 5th degree black belt when it comes to sexual impropriety allegations,” Baldwin tweeted at Trump Jr. “In fact…I once had a party at the Plaza Hotel… your father showed up uninvited & hit on my wife... invited her on his helicopter to Atlantic City.”

<snip>

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/billy-baldwin-trump-hit-wife-manhattan-hotel-article-1.3653452

Cinnamon    22,993

This topic has been closed! Hoax Content!

We at conspiracy outpost strive to validate information whenever possible. If we find out information is possibly untrue or the domain is verified as a fake news site then we will mark it as such as part of our quality control measures.

This in no way should reflect negatively on the poster of this thread. We all get zinged by it eventually!