Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
TOPGUN

Prison is Torture - Lethal Injection is more humane and saves tax payers dollars

TOPGUN    125

Lethal Injection is more humane and saves tax payers dollars. That money spent on having someone in prison for years could feed kids and eldelry that need food.
:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

We put dogs to sleep that is to violent...So we are more humane to dogs than people? this world is f**ked in the head

Edited by TOPGUN

CSB    2,038

So it's the death sentence for pot smokers and those with unpaid traffic tickets ??

Prisons were built to house criminals with crimes with victims now we put everyone in prison from bull shit to shit .. You could be next TOPGUN !!! 

TOPGUN    125
7 minutes ago, CSB said:

So it's the death sentence for pot smokers and those with unpaid traffic tickets ??

Prisons were built to house criminals with crimes with victims now we put everyone in prison from bull shit to shit .. You could be next TOPGUN !!! 

Im saying get rid of most of the prisons.... but enacting lethal injections for most.

Yes some other laws need to be changed....people shouldnt go to prison for weed.... several issues to fix.

Edited by TOPGUN

TOPGUN    125

Punishing someone for 50 years or 20 years in prison makes you no better than the criminal himself....Because you both made someone suffer....use some logic here.... Like the movie 5th element.. Evil Begets Evil - By making someone set in a cell for 50 years you are just as evil as the person that did the crime...... Evil begets Evil
I suggest the government pass a law giving all prisoners the right to request lethal injection

Edited by TOPGUN

CSB    2,038
1 minute ago, TOPGUN said:

but enacting lethal injections for most.

I agree that we could live with out lifers that have killed , raped or hurt children . But then who are we to judge who lives and who dies ?

• Like 1

TOPGUN    125
Just now, CSB said:

I agree that we could live with out lifers that have killed , raped or hurt children . But then who are we to judge who lives and who dies ?

Offer the lethal injection.... not mandatory

CSB    2,038
2 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

I suggest the government pass a law giving all prisoners the right to request lethal injection

I agree .

• Like 1

rigged system with a for profit prison industry is inherently flawed from the get go... talk about a severe conflict of interest.  justice for the highest bidders.  Firstly, get to the ROOT of why so many in america are a mess and being thrown into prison and THEN you may have a reasonable answer to the entire problem. 

When Commerce dictates over Consciousness and not the other way around, you have the wrong priorities as a nation and world.  priorities.  we have them mixed up.