Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Breaking! Secret Service Agent Set to Release Bombshell Info in Clinton’s Lolita Express Activities

Ukshep    20,111

Not sure how legit this is! Infowars obviously! Most likely just a new narrative. Hate to say it! But if they go down... Can't complain!

Ex-Secret Service agent Dan Bongino has threatened to release groundbreaking information on the Bill Clinton’s Lolita Express flights where he is rumored to have had sexual relations with underage individuals.

samP    72

But will anything actually be done? Will we see more and more exposed, yet still walking free? Is this to disenfranchise everyone? What is the other objective of this story in the media? Has it been hijacked for other purposes? Will we still see this story in 2 weeks from now, or will it be martyr to another flavor of the month story? 

coco    481

In a furious twitter exchange with a Clinton aide on Friday, former secret service agent Dan Bongino threatened to reveal new details about Bill Clinton’s 26 documented trips aboard notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, nicknamed the “Lolita Express."

Bongino and former Hillary Clinton aide Nick Merrill started feuding after Merrill challenged Bongino’s claim that Clinton was the most “manipulative political person in a position of power [he had] ever met in my entire life,” as Paul Watson pointed out.

Merrill fired back that Hillary “has enormous respect for the Secret Service & a great relationship with the agents on her detail.” He also alleged that Bongino was never on the Clintons’ detail – a claim that Bongino almost immediately disproved by supplying a photo of him sitting behind Hillary Clinton back in 2001.

23 Nov

Nick Merrill@NickMerrill

I’ve worked for Hillary Clinton for a decade and 2 things are true.
1) She has enormous respect for the Secret Service & a great relationship with the agents on her detail.
2) This guy was never on the Clintons’ detail, & I don’t recognize him in the slightest. https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/933504096736370689 …

Dan Bongino✔@dbongino

This pic is from NY Newsday’s inside cover taken at the US Open in 2001. It’s one of literally hundreds of operations I conducted with Hillary documented throughly by official US govt paperwork of which I still have copies. You’re welcome to stop by & review the paperwork.Thanks. pic.twitter.com/C0lmJRlrDm

4:31 AM - Nov 24, 2017

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-24/former-secret-service-agent-threatens-reveal-new-details-about-clinton-epstein-conne

Spit it out Danny...

Ukshep    20,111
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Stop threatening and get on with it. Sick of cliff hangers! 

They purged my comments from the video .... butt-hurt controlled opposition that they are!