Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

US, Turkey agree to fight ‘all terrorists’ together, including Kurdish PKK & Gulen movement

Ukshep    20,194

Washington and Ankara have agreed to join forces not only to fight ISIS, but against “all terrorists organizations,” including the Kurdish PKK and the Fetullah Gulen’s movement, the Turkish presidency has said following Recep Erdogan’s phone conversation with Donald Trump.

The two leaders also "discussed recent developments in Syria, bilateral ties and a summit in Russia's Sochi,” where President Vladimir Putin hosted Erdogan and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani earlier this week, the statement added.

Earlier, Turkey's foreign minister announced that Washington has also allegedly agreed to stop arming the People’s Protection Units (YPG), a Kurdish militia that serves as the backbone for the US-led Syrian Democratic Forces.

https://www.rt.com/news/410899-erdogan-trump-fighting-terrorists/

This is a move I've been looking for. Turkey and the US... This will apply pressure where it's needed and eventually Syria, Prophecy aligning?

@Cinnamon Check this...

Cinnamon    23,095
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Washington and Ankara have agreed to join forces not only to fight ISIS, but against “all terrorists organizations,” including the Kurdish PKK and the Fetullah Gulen’s movement, the Turkish presidency has said following Recep Erdogan’s phone conversation with Donald Trump.

The two leaders also "discussed recent developments in Syria, bilateral ties and a summit in Russia's Sochi,” where President Vladimir Putin hosted Erdogan and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani earlier this week, the statement added.

Earlier, Turkey's foreign minister announced that Washington has also allegedly agreed to stop arming the People’s Protection Units (YPG), a Kurdish militia that serves as the backbone for the US-led Syrian Democratic Forces.

https://www.rt.com/news/410899-erdogan-trump-fighting-terrorists/

This is a move I've been looking for. Turkey and the US... This will apply pressure where it's needed and eventually Syria, Prophecy aligning?

@Cinnamon Check this...

I keep asking the same question: Who's going to start bombing Damascus into oblivion? 

Ukshep    20,194
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I keep asking the same question: Who's going to start bombing Damascus into oblivion? 

1-5 years? :D

• Like 1

Cinnamon    23,095
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

1-5 years? :D

Sounds about right with the way things look now. 

Ukshep    20,194
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sounds about right with the way things look now. 

Yep... Like deer in headlights! That's how I feel..

Ric278    308
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Who's going to start bombing Damascus into oblivion? 

Good question!

Cinnamon    23,095
1 minute ago, Cmonsense101 said:

According to I PET GOAT, US/Israel bombs damascus, then NYC is nuked.

You sure it's not D.C.?  Then Designated Survivor could kick in and Ben Carson would be the new president. (I joke)

Cmonsense101    279
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You sure it's not D.C.?  Then Designated Survivor could kick in and Ben Carson would be the new president. (I joke)

I Pet Goat only to make goat biriyani (fried rice). Bon appetite.

AztlanRising    499
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Whatever you do, don't mention the "G" word when speaking about Turkey!!! :nodl: