Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Shadilay Stargazer

GLP totally on board with the Zionist Agenda.

John Galt    982
3 minutes ago, Shadilay Stargazer said:

They are basically eating Divide and Conquer for breakfast at this point.

I took a screenshot of what they banned here: http://www.midgetgotnotelescope.com/forum1/message3701124/pg1

Sharing a video by VICE about "Jews Against Zionism". The post was not about Zionism, but rather, how media uses deceptive music and editing in an attempt to smear good people as "violent extremists."
It was removed as an "abusive post".

AND YET, posts I flagged that called for the killing of "all m*zzie filth" remain.

Currently, the majority of glp is rooting for the destruction of Iran (m*zzie filth) and cheering for Israel/Saudi Arabia.

wtf?

I've also had posts removed for merely *questioning* Trump. Not bashing him, but simply not worshipping him.

Removed as "abusive".

They will also remove your "abusive" posts if you bold certain letters when saying Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

I missed you guys here, and will be around now with my new acct (forgot pw to the old one, so quit coming around for a while)

The only thing glp has going for it is the amount of traffic, but what's it worth when it's mostly agents and bots?

It's freaky to think about, but I would not be even slightly surprised if a "dindu" church got shot up and blamed on some fool that was "radicalized on a white supremecist forum where Trump is worshipped as The Messiah" or some such crap.  Maybe I'm paranoid, but it almost looks like a set up over there.

Anyhow, since I remember this forum as a place where I can actually discuss topics and be treated like a human being, here is the video I mentioned:

That you can, and yes... GLP is a literal operation.

Happy to welcome you home :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

And the psyop continues over there. :grumpier:

Yep. Simply being female over there is an automatic strike against you now.

In the final phase of their ecstatic divide and conquer war, white men who worship emperor Trump and hate all women and non-whites will eventually be hated too, just leaving agents and bots to share fake news amongst themselves.

• Like 1

Cinnamon    23,154
2 minutes ago, Shadilay Stargazer said:

Yep. Simply being female over there is an automatic strike against you now.

In the final phase of their ecstatic divide and conquer war, white men who worship emperor Trump and hate all women and non-whites will eventually be hated too, just leaving agents and bots to share fake news amongst themselves.

I saw a lot of hate threads against women, it seems they go in waves just like MSM does with events. Hate women today, hate someone else tomorrow with a ton of threads made for each target. 

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,226
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I saw a lot of hate threads against women, it seems they go in waves just like MSM does with events. Hate women today, hate someone else tomorrow with a ton of threads made for each target. 

The bias for trump too... Anyone who questions it...

• Like 3

I'm shocked that they pulled off the whole "we're all republicans now" thing!

I guess it was gradual, just more and more assuming that political theatre is all totally real at face value.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Sure are. The Judeo-Masonic Cult control GLP like no other. And they search for the man.... Whom they can CORRUPT!

There is nothing more beautiful to one of these people than to take something pure, corrupt it and place it upon a pedestal of their choosing. Elitist thinking does them no good!

Elitist for them.

Eli's Test for me.

f**k. GLP. f**k the NWO. And f**k the plan they have.

I hate to ask you to re-hash this information, but could you speak a bit further to their agenda(s)? It really is the perfect fish bowl for "finding" certain people, as you've alluded to. And the Tavistock connection IS proven, correct?

John Galt    982
1 minute ago, Shadilay Stargazer said:

I guess it was gradual, just more and more assuming that political theatre is all totally real at face value.

Hegelian Dialect.

They needed a good guy, and a bad guy so-as-to get people to give their energy to it. 

They are making, or attempting to make, a hive mind of sorts.

Trying to get everybody to conform.

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,226
4 minutes ago, Shadilay Stargazer said:

Not that hard really. Comedian sits there attacking and banning with bait topics, The merit and pony show leads up the distraction. Trinity spends his money get shafted by gay men in biker bars, (probably chips hangout). And the shills run amok to the sound of trumpets.

Glp is at it's very core an illusion. Brought about for no other reason than social change through the encouragement of narcissism through a system that feeds the animals with fake treats.

It's quite sickening really. IF anyone ever had a reason to do an actual survey on glp, legally speaking. Trinity would be arrested after it was completed for causing mental anguish to millions at this point. And that's just him. But protected status and all since he works for the .gov.

• Like 3