Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

YOUTUBE DIRECT TIES TO PEDOGATE/PIZZAGATE 😮

Scout    113

A short 3 minute video........WOW  !

Published on Nov 24, 2017

Immediate DOJ investigation into YouTube's CEO required. Please call and tweet the Justice Department

• Like 2

Cinnamon    23,079

YouTube Is Addressing Its Massive Child Exploitation Problem

After BuzzFeed News provided YouTube with dozens of examples of videos — with millions of views — that depict children in disturbing and abusive situations, the company is cracking down.

Across YouTube, an unsettling trend has emerged: Accounts are publishing disturbing and exploitative videos aimed at and starring children in compromising, predatory, or creepy situations — and racking up millions of views.

BuzzFeed News has found a number of videos, many of which appear to originate from eastern Europe, that feature young children, often in revealing clothing, placed in vulnerable scenarios. In many instances, they're restrained with ropes or tape and sometimes crying or in visible distress. In other videos, the children are kidnapped, or made to 'play doctor' with an adult. The videos frequently include gross-out themes like injections, eating feces, or needles. Many come from YouTube 'verified' channels and have tens of millions of views. After BuzzFeed News brought these videos to the attention of YouTube, they were removed.

In recent weeks, YouTube has faced criticism after reports about unsettling animated videos and bizarre content, which were aimed at children using family-friendly characters, and some of which was not caught by YouTube Kids’ filters. All of the videos reviewed by BuzzFeed News were live-action, ostensibly set up by adults and featuring children. Taken together, they make up a vast, disturbing, and wildly popular universe of videos that — until recently — existed unmoderated by the platform.

<snip>

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/youtube-is-addressing-its-massive-child-exploitation-problem?utm_term=.wxn6qM154#.dn9nqabP4

I guess youboob is too busy censoring Patriots to pay attention to that all this time? 

• Like 1
  • WTF 1

Groove    1,953

Wow. I knew that filth was on there but had no clue it was that bad. Wow. 

Cinnamon    23,079
2 minutes ago, Groove said:

Wow. I knew that filth was on there but had no clue it was that bad. Wow. 

It's the same thing on Fakebook! And Reddit has secret places like that. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

apache54    4,913
56 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's the same thing on Fakebook! And Reddit has secret places like that. 

the start up monies came from the same places!!

• Like 1

Cinnamon    23,079
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

the start up monies came from the same places!!

Yep. Gates too? 

apache54    4,913
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Yep. Gates too? 

Gates made allot of his monies at a later date, the early days is a mystery as far as I know!

• Like 1

Curenado    966

I saw a viddy once about all the OBVIOUSLY paedo voyeur viddys on youtube. If you can't fking believe it and click on one to see? Youtube will now automatically put it and like videos on YOUR homepage......i saw the thumbnails and took people's word for it. 

• Angry 1

Cinnamon    23,079
8 minutes ago, Curenado said:

I saw a viddy once about all the OBVIOUSLY paedo voyeur viddys on youtube. If you can't fking believe it and click on one to see? Youtube will now automatically put it and like videos on YOUR homepage......i saw the thumbnails and took people's word for it. 

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:  Wow, that's messed up. 

The music industry is just as bad. We have laws against using Joe Camel to sell ciggs, but just look up a few videos of "Lil Pump" and see the drugs, guns, and lewd conduct being pushed on our young children.  Warner Brother signs these kids up and the songs are full of using xanax, weed, cocaine, f**king,  ect. They should be sued for pedophilia and endangerment of children.

• Like 1

Curenado    966
20 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

The music industry is just as bad. We have laws against using Joe Camel to sell ciggs, but just look up a few videos of "Lil Pump" and see the drugs, guns, and lewd conduct being pushed on our young children.  Warner Brother signs these kids up and the songs are full of using xanax, weed, cocaine, f**king,  ect. They should be sued for pedophilia and endangerment of children.

We used to have "corruption of a minor" here, but then they wanted everybody to go whack so now its fashionable.