Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

More Ankle Bracelets / Boots, - Q Anon Revelations Government Scandals, Coverups, etc! Q Clearance Patriot

Scout    117

First 3 minutes if interested.....,,,,

Q Anon AKA Q Clearance Patriot happenings that include more boots, government scandals, coverups, mysterious earthquakes near Fiji, submarines, the Godfather and more! I also ponder as to the meaning of the white rabbit and a couple other Q posts from yesterday 11/22/2017

coco    488
3 hours ago, ScroodeMcDuck said:

Here is another interesting clip  James Munder  FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT: Q ++ 

Interesting stuff.  If anyone finds the googly earth co-ordinates for that bunny, could they post them please?

Scout    117

IT’S OVER! Gowdy Just Ripped Chuck Schumer To Pieces On Live TV, He ENDED His Career Video

Cinnamon    23,104
17 minutes ago, Scout said:

IT’S OVER! Gowdy Just Ripped Chuck Schumer To Pieces On Live TV, He ENDED His Career Video

Why didn't they include the clip in the video? 

Zimix99    838
15 hours ago, Scout said:

First 3 minutes if interested.....,,,,

Q Anon AKA Q Clearance Patriot happenings that include more boots, government scandals, coverups, mysterious earthquakes near Fiji, submarines, the Godfather and more! I also ponder as to the meaning of the white rabbit and a couple other Q posts from yesterday 11/22/2017

There was a post on 4chan the other day, somone had fallowed a random lead and has some compelling evidence that white rabbit could be reffering to an AI. Unfortunatly, the post was mostly skipped over and ignored because of shilling (which makes me think their was something too it). 

WildBoy    76

That place for sure is the white rabbit location. I am praying Q is real. So far it seems to have legs. The boots wow perfect humiliation if true. Praying as hard as I can!!