Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
timetraveler2015

200 or more dead in ISIS attack on Egyptian mosque

The number of people killed in the Egypt mosque attack has risen to 184.

Militants were thought to be targeting members of the security forces attending Friday prayers at the Al Rawdah mosque in Bir al-Abed, near Arish city in north Sinai.

“They were shooting at people as they left the mosque,” said a resident whose relatives were at the scene. “They were shooting at the ambulances too.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/egypt-mosque-attack-latest-updates-news-death-toll-killed-bomb-gun-north-sinai-al-rawdah-a8073666.html

Several Twitter sources cite Egyptian TV saying the toll is over 200 dead now.

coco    488

Rukmini Callimachi‏Verified account @rcallimachi 53m53 minutes ago

More

I’m monitoring the horrific attack in the Sinai in Egypt, which killed 155 people at a Sufi mosque. No group has claimed responsibility, but we know ISIS has a powerful affiliate there and the group has long targeted Sufis around the world:

• Like 1

sybdragon    1,505

Jesus... so many and so unnecessary. Those poor people.... The world has gone insane... No one deserves this happening to them.. No one...... :tissuespls:

• Like 1

snowball    141
 Dr. Evil    1,661

There was no immediate claim of responsibility, but the Al-Rawdah mosque was frequented by followers of the mystical Sufi branch of Sunni Islam. The Islamic State (ISIS) group has targeted Sufi Muslims in the past.

U.S. President Donald Trump said on his Twitter account. "The world cannot tolerate terrorism, we must defeat them militarily and discredit the extremist ideology that forms the basis of their existence!"

Now watch him turn round and pretend Iran is to blame for this.

And watch the Western MSM swine push that line too.

And watch the moronic Western sheeple vigorously nod their idiot heads as they desperately struggle to come to grips with the endless complexity of middle eastern politics and ask their God this Sunday dear lord, why on earth does He allow Iran to do this and won't he please bless our military so they can go stop this evil in its tracks?

And watch the ISIS planners in Tel Aviv silently grin and turn to their next op, as a large photo of Herzl beams down at them from the wall. 

periclymenoides    1,384
42 minutes ago, snowball said:

Was under the impression that Saudis (elite) push Sunni agenda ..wahhabi takfiri who the hell can keep up, had hard enough time wrapping my  head around sunni and shite...though it's been obvious for 16 years that tribal nuances are used as a smokescreen to avoid culpability and meaningful discussion.

Awful lot of Saudi scapegoating going on with Q memes pushing the narrative with Q not discussing anything ever to do with Israel which is just a short drive to the other side of the Sinai ... 

I certainly don't mean to defend the Saudi's , just point out that they are the new go to bad guy, old regime for the alts, new regime for the MSM.  

Probably Nettyyahoo making a diversion..though there's always a chance otherwise, could be anyone even Clowns in America or a lone wolf type event though there were multiple organized shooters, could have been a street gang

1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

Now watch him turn round and pretend Iran is to blame for this.

And watch the Western MSM swine push that line too.

Jeez and I almost forgot about the most obvious scapegoat of all

That'll be a stretch , but wonders never cease .   

• Like 1

snowball    141
23 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Was under the impression that Saudis (elite) push Sunni agenda ..wahhabi takfiri who the hell can keep up

the sites I posted somewhat explain this. Takfiri is a Wahhabist who does these things.
Wahabbis are Sunni extremists who will be takfiri terrorists.
Saudi regime is wahabbi, they created ISIS along with other actors,
such as the American neoconservatives and Israeli mossad.

Edited by snowball
  • Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,661

Yep to snowball

ME is not rocket science and it all falls into place as soon as you recognise the alliances.

There is a fundamental split amongst Muslims along the Sunni-Shia divide. Israel tries to exploit this under its divide and rule strategy. It's no coincidence Mossad's motto is 'by way of deception thou shalt do war' because that precisely describes what Israel always, but always, does. While in fact Israel has no real allies except itself, its on paper allies are the sunni ME states - which are the Gulf States (Kuwait, Dubai, UAE, Qatar) and Saudi Arabia. The Jewish stranglehold Israel exerts over both the US and the UK as well as a good part of the EU, is the reason why the West including NATO, line up with the Sunni states.

On the Shia side of the divide are all the countries the West: i.e. Israel, doesn't like. i.e. Iran, some of Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, lately Qatar, etc etc.

This is why the Western: i.e. Israeli media, paint all these countries as progenitors and faciitators of "terror" when in fact as every informed person knows it's the precise opposite and it's the old propaganda trick used all the time of accusing your enemy of that which you yourself are guilty of and we see it here, all the time, and we saw it in the Dems, when they accused Trump of colluding with Russia when all along it was Killary.

Personally it makes me quite angry these days to see them try this time and time and time again, not because I don't expect them not to because they're out and out evil so what else are they going to do, but because it's so freakin obvious I really seriously wonder WTF is wrong with all the Western morons who are evidently so freakin stoooopid they can't even work out they're being fooled, yet again, by the same tactics from the same people, the same ones that caused a million innocent casualties back in 2003-7 are being played yet again, and the towering dunderheaded fools CAN'T APPARENTLY SEE IT.

I've quite frankly lost patience and have started calling people idiots and morons to their faces in political discussions. I fully expect to get hauled up at work for impertinence one of these days but frankly my dear, I don't give a flying, because what the f**k else are we supposed to call these idiots whose sleeping at the wheel is going to have the precise same effect on human lives as the German sleepiness had back in the 1930's. At least the Germans had an excuse. They didn't have recent history to refer back do. These morons of today do, it's called World War II. Look it up.

(Thanks for listening, I feel a lot better now...)

• Like 1

John Galt    982