Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
BeachedOnMars

The Beast Needs More Input

Dan Lannon    543

They can't even get the Windows OS right.  What makes anyone believe that A.I. (which is just program code) is going to be able to take over and somehow keep it all together under the thumb?  It's a laughable proposition.  :gsbrnint:

Picklesnout    571

If it is code, it WILL be hacked and smacked. Got out of that business cause the better mousetrap is always looming and you never get to be really good at anything, cause as soon as you are the platform is obsolete.

What a treadmill.

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,171
8 hours ago, seldene said:

What is "dark matter" anyway...?

Dark energy??

5 minutes ago, SDRAmerica said:

The beast is the Vatican.

What miracles has the Pope done?  Has he made fire come down from heaven in the sight of men? Will we have to use his "mark" to buy or sell?

No.

The beast is leviathan himself who traverses the heavens and whos domain is in the spirit realm attached to this material world. He will be placed in the "holy place" , which is, he will be worshipped as God, which these blasphemous scientists are already calling A.I. our "god".

The technology is entering the supernatural world , it is opening a doorway, making a place for this fake "intelligence" to inhabit.  This is the purpose of "q-bits" as the information comes from the same place as the information you would get from an Ouija board.

You people have no idea what this technology is capable of. You literally wont be able to take a shit without the network knowing what you did. It just needs more sensory info to carry it out. And it will get it, too. Our politicians wont be able to save us. They are promoting it.  We are talking about a network of sensors that all communicate into the grid. They will have audio, visual, infra, ultra, microwave, temperature sensors and more. You wont be able to shoot a squirrel without these sensors triangulating the sound and inputting the exact location it came from.  First steps are being carried out using the utility poles. That is 95% of the population or more right there.

Isaiah 14:

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

SDRAmerica    26
43 minutes ago, BeachedOnMars said:

What miracles has the Pope done?  Has he made fire come down from heaven in the sight of men? Will we have to use his "mark" to buy or sell?

No.

The beast is leviathan himself who traverses the heavens and whos domain is in the spirit realm attached to this material world. He will be placed in the "holy place" , which is, he will be worshipped as God, which these blasphemous scientists are already calling A.I. our "god".

The technology is entering the supernatural world , it is opening a doorway, making a place for this fake "intelligence" to inhabit.  This is the purpose of "q-bits" as the information comes from the same place as the information you would get from an Ouija board.

You people have no idea what this technology is capable of. You literally wont be able to take a shit without the network knowing what you did. It just needs more sensory info to carry it out. And it will get it, too. Our politicians wont be able to save us. They are promoting it.  We are talking about a network of sensors that all communicate into the grid. They will have audio, visual, infra, ultra, microwave, temperature sensors and more. You wont be able to shoot a squirrel without these sensors triangulating the sound and inputting the exact location it came from.  First steps are being carried out using the utility poles. That is 95% of the population or more right there.

My mistake. The 1st Beast of Revelation 13 is the Vatican.

The Second Beast is the United States of America.

A beast is a kingdom. Leviathan is an actual beast, not a "beast"  as referring to the Scriptures.

Daniel 7:23  Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Also, please be careful of your language, as foul language, or an unbridled tongue, is an indication of a vain religion.

James 1:26  If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

8 minutes ago, SDRAmerica said:

My mistake. The 1st Beast of Revelation 13 is the Vatican.

The Second Beast is the United States of America.

A beast is a kingdom. Leviathan is an actual beast, not a "beast"  as referring to the Scriptures.

Daniel 7:23  Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Also, please be careful of your language, as foul language, or an unbridled tongue, is an indication of a vain religion.

James 1:26  If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Leviathan is the snake, he plays in the sea, and it is not the Loc Ness monster.  I dont you expect to understand the meaning so I wont even post the verses.

Why dont you take your comments elsewhere and stop spreading your false information.

Edited by BeachedOnMars