Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sky Cat

Keeping Enemies Close: Saudi Officials Visit Synagogue, Media Perceive ‘Nod’ to Israel

Sky Cat    1,532
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

power move?

They are trying to complete consolidation of the Arab League into a pro-Zionist entity.  Thanks to Saudi Wahhabism they want (and basically have) all/most of the Sunni Arabs on the side of Israel at this point, then they want to attack Iran and Syria (and they have all the other Arabs 'on the same page'.)  They of course also want cannon fodder, so if they can convince Arabs to be their cannon fodder then they're gonna do so.

Ukshep    20,143
5 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

They are trying to complete consolidation of the Arab League into a pro-Zionist entity.  Thanks to Saudi Wahhabism they want (and basically have) all/most of the Sunni Arabs on the side of Israel at this point, then they want to attack Iran and Syria (and they have all the other Arabs 'on the same page'.)  They of course also want cannon fodder, so if they can convince Arabs to be their cannon fodder then they're gonna do so.

I think they'll probably succeed. I feel like the saudi issue will be tied up. They will strengthen then attention will focus back on syria, iran, eventually turkey. Biblical prophecy, a basic template and a timeline. Makes it easy to kinda see how this is all going. At least on a timeline. I'm really not concerned until we go into 2018. Still though end game is years away so who knows how this will be paced.