Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

Trump just made Trey Gowdy the MOST powerful man in congress

Scout    86

Watch 1st  2 1/2 minutes to get the  idea......

Published on Nov 23, 2017

According to latest reports, President Trump just made Trey Gowdy the MOST powerful man in congress by giving him the highest security clearance possible.

apache54    4,822

until i see some indictments and CONVICTIONS with life or execution then NOTHING has changed!!

Kadosh    382

Up to this point, Gowdy has been all bark and no bite. NONE of his numerous "investigations" or "hearings" have resulted in even ONE conviction. Not a very good record for a former "bulldog" prosecutor. :grumph:

Tarmalen    1,295
26 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

Up to this point, Gowdy has been all bark and no bite. NONE of his numerous "investigations" or "hearings" have resulted in even ONE conviction. Not a very good record for a former "bulldog" prosecutor. :grumph:

Oversight can only make recommendations.

Kadosh    382
21 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Oversight can only make recommendations.

And have any of those "recommendations" resulted in any prosecutions?  If not, I still maintain that he's just a role actor in a treasonous production.

Tarmalen    1,295
4 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

And have any of those "recommendations" resulted in any prosecutions?  If not, I still maintain that he's just a role actor in a treasonous production.

You might want to brush up on how everything works.

Like the FBI can only make recommendations...it is up to the Justice Department to action and prosecute.

Yes we know cankles was a deep state stooge for the Clintons/etal hence no prosecutions.

Now things are being riled up in the background and we only see some of the shadows on the wall. It will be some time before we can see the entire pic.

Edited by Tarmalen

Kadosh    382

I know quite intimately how "things work."  Been too close to DC for FAR too long.  It's like a bad rerun, over and over and over and over. "Nothing new under the sun." The remedy will NEVER come from within the beltway.

Edited by Kadosh