Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

Do you think we walked on the Moon?

periclymenoides    1,384

http://www.whale.to/c/Dave McGowan - Wagging The Moon Doggie.pdf

I read this over the last few days and it is a f**king riot.   The author has a wicked sharp sense of humor.  I've gone from on the fence to firmly on the grassy greener side of highly dubious that humans reached the Moon in the late sixties or early seventies.   There well could be a secret space program that will have you there in 15 minutes under ground sipping wine and eating cheetoz in some base on the far side of the moon..but the apollo gemini type stuff really doesn't look likely at this point in history.

I really don't think I'll be watching any vids on this yay or nay but if you care to post some for others go right ahead.   The visual aspect of the hoax is not at all the most damning evidence there is..

abigfatzero    2,449

The Moon Landings Fact or Fiction complete fixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mzh-CWImMA

Goolag won't allow this video to embed...........

This is excellent! For everyone who is still convinced that we made it to the moon in 1968 - when our digital alarm clocks were still taking about 8 seconds to flip from one digit to the next, this video is for YOU! You need to see this! I love his teaching style. With his photography background and attention to detail - this guy nails it!

Malevolent    2,819

1960.... from a tech point of view.  You have more processing power, memory and logic  in your smart-phone than was available to these zealots.

It would not make my life any different knowing whether they did or not, but simply from a tech POV I have to wonder.  There have been many arguments for and against (just like FE) and neither have really conclusively proven this or that. 

• Like 1

abigfatzero    2,449
Just now, Malevolent said:

How does one grow a "passion-gap" in 30 years?  The black guy had perfect teeth now he has a passion-gap, how? :gsbrnint:

Teeth fall out, others move around.......

Scout    115

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon

Ok Go to the 32 minute mark and watch till the 40 minute mark .

Unless you don't want to know the truth .....8 minutes to know the truth , can you handle the truth ?

Seeker22    307
5 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Teeth fall out, others move around.......

I'm growing one, whether I want it or not. Getting older gives one several unwanted gifts. Sigh.

• Haha 1

AztlanRising    499

I posted something similar in a similar thread, yet this one is the Xtended Version, yo! [still only 6 mins long]

Rock out while contemplating this thread's theme...... :headbang::wootrock::headbang:

• Like 1

Mimas    144

one thing I notice, they are poring out films to show us the ball, actually why aren't there any amateur photos of the International Space Station?

Mimas    144
7 hours ago, Malevolent said:

How does one grow a "passion-gap" in 30 years?  The black guy had perfect teeth now he has a passion-gap, how? :gsbrnint:

Yea, you don't want that when you get your replacement set, that should look perfect.