Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Mother, Air Force Vet JAILED OVER HANDGUN In New York – Sent to Riker’s Island

Cinnamon    22,773

Creating future dissenters daily! 

Deanna Jo Robinson was on her way from Texas to bring her two children to New York so they could spend some time with their father. Having served in the Iraq war with the Air Force, Robinson had military clearances and has an active, valid Texas LTC. She kept her defensive handgun in the glovebox of her car. Her mistake was traveling to New York.

She was subsequently arrested, apparently by the NYPD in the Bronx, on November 11th, under the charge of “265.03 FC (CRIM POSS WEAPON-2ND DEGREE C Felony)” for daring to want to protect herself and her children from violent thugs. She has been booked into Riker’s Island at the Rose M. Singer Center, alongside murderers and armed robbers. Her friends are now asking for help to get her out.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/mother-air-force-vet-jailed-handgun-new-york-sent-rikers-island/

• Sad 1

Kadosh    382
52 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

When will gum owners learn.  Stay out of anti-gun states.

When we travel, we'll go many miles out of our way to circumnavigate commie anti-gun states. Hell, we wanted to vacation in New England, but there's no way to get there without traveling through enemy territory. :angry:

• Like 3

markovian    44

let em take a inch ... than all they need is for you to dive to take a mile

i like the way a simple violation of having a item in the wrong location means you can never own saied item again ... in a logical and sane world thats a ticket like parking in the wrong spot ... not a damm felony  unless its a damm wmd posessing a object should not be a felony ... but they pass felonys out like tickets ... soft gun controll i call it the more felons they make the less gun owners exsist

• Like 1

Rob    208

3 years suspended prison sentence. 3 years supervised probabtion. 

Pulled over in maryland, for failure to obey traffic control device. Vehicle was searched. Charged with Unlawful transportation of a firearm ( didn't separate ammo, from the same compartment where the handgun was stored. which was  locked behind the cage in a landrover d2's storage box)

2 months in.

Army vet w combat deployments. Pa LTCF(ccw) & Act 235. Clean criminal record.

Edited by Rob
  • WTF 2

apache54    4,822
7 hours ago, Kadosh said:

When we travel, we'll go many miles out of our way to circumnavigate commie anti-gun states. Hell, we wanted to vacation in New England, but there's no way to get there without traveling through enemy territory. :angry:

that IS one reason i have had to curtail my travel, I don't go where my gun is not allowed!!

• Like 1

Kadosh    382
24 minutes ago, apache54 said:

that IS one reason i have had to curtail my travel, I don't go where my gun is not allowed!!

DITTO! And I make NO exceptions! :angry:

• Like 1

Kadosh    382
40 minutes ago, Rob said:

Pulled over in maryland, for failure to obey traffic control device. Vehicle was searched. Charged with Unlawful transportation of a firearm ( didn't separate ammo, from the same compartment where the handgun was stored. which was  locked behind the cage in a landrover d2's storage box)

2 months in.

Absolute BULLSHIT!  That pisses me off more than words can say.  What part of "Shall NOT be infringed!" do those morons fail to grasp? And at a traffic stop no less?  Grrrr..... :angry:

apache54    4,822
1 hour ago, Rob said:

2 months in.

they were just looking for something and could care less IF it was a real criminal or just a person who did not comply with the B.S. laws!! total crap!!