Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
periclymenoides

JUST IN! FBI INFORMANT DROPS DEVASTATING BOMBSHELL ON HILLARY CLINTON

periclymenoides    1,384

Apparently there's a trove of good stuff but nothing specific or new mentioned and congress has to act to get the really good stuff yeah right like that would ever happen overall a disappointment but I'm not that well versed on Uranium 1 and wouldn't know if I missed something of quality .

Thanks for pin, let's party

Dr. Evil    1,658

So bear in mind the "news" on 9/11/2001 didn't mean shit because the MSM told us some A-rabs directed by a guy in a cave managed to outsmart the most sophisticated air defence network in the world and this for some reason no-one asked required us to invade a completely different country from where the A-rabs were from.

And this is how they've always rolled ain't it.

So why should this be any different, even if it's bollocks those of us here happen to want to hear?

Reason I ask is cos ever since Fox started feeding this Uranium One line (which those of us informed have known about since 2015 so why haven't they been talking about it since then) they've been blaming Russia for it.

And that is disinformation.

This is the propaganda technique where you "give people a kernel of truth and wrap it in a lie" line.

That's what Fox is doing with this. And they have since day one of this Uranium One surfacing.

I'm just sayin.

By all means celebrate.

At last the truth, at least some of it, outs.

But don't, FFS, let it send you astray.

• Like 2

periclymenoides    1,384
2 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

So bear in mind the "news" on 9/11/2001 didn't mean shit because the MSM told us some A-rabs directed by a guy in a cave managed to outsmart the most sophisticated air defence network in the world and this for some reason no-one asked required us to invade a completely different country from where the A-rabs were from.

And this is how they've always rolled ain't it.

So why should this be any different, even if it's bollocks those of us here happen to want to hear?

Reason I ask is cos ever since Fox started feeding this Uranium One line (which those of us informed have known about since 2015 so why haven't they been talking about it since then) they've been blaming Russia for it.

And that is disinformation.

This is the propaganda technique where you "give people a kernel of truth and wrap it in a lie" line.

That's what Fox is doing with this. And they have since day one of this Uranium One surfacing.

I'm just sayin.

By all means celebrate.

At last the truth, at least some of it, outs.

But don't, FFS, let it send you astray.

I noticed the anti russia theme, all the cool kids are doing it

universal appeal  

Russia sees window of opportunity ...someones gotta drain the swamp, make a few hundred million on the side? cool.   Dasvidanya

• Like 2

abigfatzero    2,448

In 3....2....1.... absolutely nothing will happen to Hillary.

Is the Uranium One deal being used by the so called "right" to demonize Russian, kind of like the so called "left" is using the election to demonize Russia. End goal, war with Russia, with both sides cheering for different reasons, but, the end result will be the same.

Hannity even called the Russian's "the bad actor, hostile regime, Putin Russia".

Seems like the fake left and the fake right agree when it comes to those "evil rooskies"

• Like 1

Dr. Evil    1,658
5 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Russia sees window of opportunity

Russia's on our, i.e. your, side.

It is against Deep State.

That is why Putin did what it did to Clinton.

Do not fall for the Cold War antagonism.

Argue against your friends if you see them doing it.

it's wrong.

180 wrong.

And super, mega, dangerous.

Edit: One massive problem is, the entire US intellectual class has abandoned its role. Somehow, Deep State has convinced every single person in the US intelligentsia to toe a line, which says Russia bad, CIA good.

That wasn't the case during the Cold War, but it is now.

And that's one big reason why it's super, mega dangerous now.

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 4

periclymenoides    1,384
4 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Russia's on our, i.e. your, side.

It is against Deep State.

I know, that is the window I was referring to.  I even added swamp draining to clarify.    I read your stuff often.

Sorry my smart ass sometimes obfuscates things.

• Like 1