Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
John Galt

Pentagon IG: U.S. Troops May Be Punished for Stopping Child Rape by Afghan Soldiers

John Galt    942
Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Ohh wtf - are they serious?

Tons of doublespeak in the article.

They don't give a shit though. The fact that they have to even mention it is simply an inconvenience to them.

londonorchar    432

This doesn't surprise me at all, in fact the opium poppy crops have flourished since the U.S. has been in Afghanistan!  That place is a den of rotten shit and we have no business being there anymore!

• Like 3

JayDee    1,257
6 minutes ago, John Galt said:

The U.S. military has already punished American troops who have used force against Afghan child rapists — marking its nonintervention policy.

Invading a country for no good reason doesn't count, though. f**k you, Pentagram. Satanic pieces of shit. 

John Galt    942
8 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Invading a country for no good reason doesn't count, though. f**k you, Pentagram. Satanic pieces of shit. 

They are certainly doublespeak professionals.

We invaded based upon a lie, and then went to 'free' them!

...There time is coming, too

• Like 1

Cinnamon    22,759

Non intervention, my ass. It's called the Luciferian cabal sucking loosh off all their victims. Enough! 

• Like 1

John Galt    942
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Non intervention, my ass. It's called the Luciferian cabal sucking loosh off all their victims. Enough! 

Anyone, and everyone.

..Except for themselves

Dometheus    307
1 hour ago, John Galt said:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/23/pentagon-ig-u-s-troops-may-punished-stopping-child-rape-afghan-soldiers/

American service members in Afghanistan have relatively recently been officially required to report when U.S. taxpayer-funded Afghan security forces sexually abuse young boys, but they are “not obligated” to intervene and may be criminally punished for doing so, according to an audit by the Pentagon inspector general (IG).

Moreover, one American service member told that the IG U.S. troops were told to “ignore” the ancient pedophilic Afghan custom known as bacha bazi, or “playing with boys,” confirming the findings of a New York Times (NYT) article issued in September 2015.

Referring to the chain of command, another U.S. troop told the auditor, “The initial reaction of the staff was ‘we don’t really care about this, and we’re not going to do anything about it.'”

Under the Leahy Laws, the United States cannot provide any funding assistance to foreign security forces deemed to have committed gross human rights violations, such as the sexual abuse of children. 

In other words, had the Pentagon officially identified child sexual abuse as a human rights violation before September 2015, the U.S. would have been required to cut funding for the ANDSF, which has reached an estimated $70 billion since the Afghanistan war started in 2001.

The U.S. military has already punished American troops who have used force against Afghan child rapists — marking its nonintervention policy.

It was not until September 2015 that the top commander of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan explicitly mandated that DOD personnel report allegations of child sexual abuse to their chains of command.

Prior to that date, the Pentagon did not officially consider child sexual abuse by the ANDSF troops, which includes police and military units, as a human rights violation.

A lot more.. However, I don't feel like pasting it. 

You all get the gist o.O

:Happy-Crying-Meme-PNG-180x180:

People in power are numb and dead inside. This is not humans thinking with a conscience, this is not human thinking with morals. The really sad thing is they don't even see it and I bet they sleep pretty good at night.  One thing is for sure and that is if the swamp does not get drained things will never change.

With that in mind here is Mel Brooks on Politics of the Roman Senate

Edited by Dometheus
typo

TheOldMan    2,382
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It is 

Anne    253
11 hours ago, John Galt said:

A lot more.. However, I don't feel like pasting it. 

You all get the gist o.O

How about it's there obligation as a human being to protect the innocents of a child...........HELLO!:sigh:

• Like 1